4 Items to Transition Your Summer Wardrobe into Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

As fall quickly sneaks up on us, it may be still too early to pull out those thick comfy sweaters and scarves. To embrace that lovely in-between time, I have created four looks that incorporates your favorite summer pieces.

You already have the…. Boho Dress.

All you need is over-the-knee boots. The boho dress is one of your most versatile pieces in your summer wardrobe. It can easily be transformed into a new look for fall with a pair of over-the-knee boots.

You already have the…. White Sneakers.

Now add a statement jacket. Why stop wearing them in the fall? Boots can get boring. Add your white sneakers to any outfit with a bomber jacket, leather jacket, or any other jacket that’s hiding in your closet.

You already have the…. Maxi Dress.

Layering is essential here. Compliment your favorite dress with a white tee or long sleeve shirt. For those chillier mornings, throw a leather jacket over your shoulders to add that cool girl effect.

You already have the…. Silk Cami.

Now add a short-sleeve. It looks so effortless that you won’t believe you didn’t think of it. For those cooler days, wear a long sleeve turtle neck or add a comfy knit.