21st Birthday Gifts that Aren’t Alcohol

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

A 21st birthday is a milestone for most people. You are officially able to celebrate with a drink or not! These are a few gifts to give someone on their 21st birthday that aren’t alcohol but still super fun. Don’t worry I have some for everyone too!

Gift Cards:

Gift cards are always a solid option because you can give them money to stores and they can pick out what they want. 

Basket with their favorite things:

I think this is always a solid gift for any age that can include so much. You could decorate the basket super cute too! Some of my ideas for in basket are: 

• A blanket 
  • Candle 
  • Spa day necessities 
  • Gum 
  • Mugs 
  • Snack/candy/drinks 
  • Makeup 

A Starbucks cup: 

A Starbucks cup with goodies inside. Plus they get a cute reusable cup! A smaller version of the basket but these could include:

Adding flowers to any of these ideas is always sweet and can add something else to the gift! 

Lounge Wear:

If you haven’t liked any of my ideas so far sweatshirts and loungewear are always solid options for anyone. If you know their style, getting someone a sweatshirt is always a good gift. I know some of my girlies love matching sets, PJs, or sweats, so getting a cute matching set. Amazon, Whitefox, and Nike always have good options with different styles. 

Brooke Hill

Manhattan '26

Brooke Hill is a sophomore with a major in communication with a sports broadcasting concentration. She is a writer for Her Campus. This is her first semester writing. She hopes to cover a variety of topics that speak to everyone. She is a part of the ESPN broadcasting crew for our sports games and is also in the sorority Sigma Delta Tau. She would also like to cover the games and Greek life. Brooke loves the gym, fashion, advice, and covering mental health. She hopes you enjoy reading!