Step Into Spring With These 6 Smouldering Jackets

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manchester chapter.

River Island pink leather biker jacket. Ok, this one is a bit pricey at £120 but if your wardrobe needs an update and a splash of colour, this is the way to go. Pinks are key this Spring, and a leather jacket is always a great staple. Go for a pretty look with a floral dress, or a more punk inspired look with a dogtooth printed skirt and plain tee. 

H&M‘s quilted jacket is good for those day-to-night rushes and a great price at £34.99. Keeping things simple with a black throw-over allows you to put it with absolutely anything, to create a sophisticated, classic look. 

Another H&M jacket, their checked wool blend jacket priced at £34.99, adds pattern to your wardrobe and keeps you on-style with another Spring trend – monochrome. Wear with a brightly coloured cami top to brighten up your outfit. 

This is one you can take through to summer. A lighter floral kimono from River Island priced at £35 is perfect for those sunnier days, as well as those cocktail drinking Summer evenings, paired with jeans and heels. 

Topshop’s tailored crop boucle jacket priced at £58 is one for those with a bigger budget. This sophisticated, structured jacket could be dressed up for an evening out, or given a more casual look with boyfriend jeans, a slogan tee and a statement necklace. 

Dorothy Perkinsfloral quilted bomber jacket for £30 is inkeeping with the sport luxe style, but has a feminine twist. This is another jacket that can dressed up or down, changing up your top and jewellery to create different looks. 

(Photo credits to: riverisland.com, hm.com, topshop.com, dorothyperkins.com) 

Miriam Peers

Manchester

2nd year Fashion student at The University of Manchester