This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manchester chapter.

Miranda Kerr, who has to be on everyone’s thinspo board, has one of the prettiest Instagrams. Not helped by the selfies of course, it’s full of flowers, her travels and all things that make you jealous.

Fashion, home décor and more fashion is what you’ll find on Whitney Ports Instagram. Following her success in the industry and getting a glimpse at what’s coming next from her is what we love about this one.

Cameron Diaz seems like a super woman. A new book all about ways to love your body, channelling her ageing into positivity and still looking amazing at 41. These are plastered all over her Instagram, sharing photos of those she has inspired as well as the times shared with her amazing celeb friends.

We love this one for its show of the best of British fashion and madness. Alexa Chungs Instagram even includes her singing along to Taylor Swift!

Another gorgeous Victoria’s Secret model, Doutzen Kroes has an Instagram that also makes us jealous. However, we hope it’s going to be loaded with cuteness when baby number 2 comes along.

Sarah Jessica Parker. Enough said really. We all need a bit of Sex and the City in our lives and her new shoe line, we’re in love.

(Photo credits: Instagram.com) 

Miriam Peers

Manchester

2nd year Fashion student at The University of Manchester