6 of the Best Chocolate-Free Advent Calendars

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manchester chapter.

If you’re avoiding chocolate this Christmas, and in the run up to Christmas Day don’t want the temptation of 24 little chocolates, or just want to try out something new, then these chocolate-free advent calendars are perfect. Some are a little out of our University student price range, but we can always dream girls.

1) You Beauty Advent Calendar

So a little pricey at just under £50, however all the goodies inside are worth over £240 so it might just be worth it! With 24 little beauty products, you’ve definitely got enough to last until Christmas day.

2) Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar

I don’t think this one is available this year, but it would definitely bring back childhood memories of Lego! This calendar contains 24 galactic gifts, so you can create your own mini Star Wars in the run up to Christmas Day. Definitely only for those who have a passion for Star Wars though…

3) Master of Malt Ginvent Advent Calendar

For those who don’t fancy the chocolate calendars, this one is definitely for you. Ignore the price (a little much at £110) and just go for it, behind every door is a 30ml mini bottle for you to try. So if you’re feeling a little naughty before Christmas give it a go!

4) Selfridges Ciate Mini Mani

There’s no need to ever buy another nail polish again with this advent calendar. With 24 Ciate mini ‘paint pots’ including three exclusive glitter shades, this calendar will definitely sparkle up any girl’s Christmas! (It’s also rather affordable for what it is at £42!)

5) Moo Free Advent Calendar

It’s difficult avoiding chocolate at Christmas, so if you aren’t feeling like 24 little chocolates in your advent calendar or happen to be lactose-intolerant, check out this organic, dairy free advent calendar by Moo Free. They even come in veggie, vegan, and wheat and gluten free options!

6) Porsche Million Dollar Advent Calendar

This one is definitely out of our budget range, but WHO CARES. Porsche has gone over ridiculous this time and created five, 1 million dollar calendars that contain mini prizes like a designer kitchen, gold sunglasses, and a SPEEDBOAT. Okay so not so miniature, but definitely worth dreaming about. We wish!

(Photo credits to notonthehighstreet.com, fashionmonitor.com, moofreechocolates.com, bodyconfidential.co.uk, beautypassionista.co.uk, thewomensroomblog.com, imaginelifestyles.com)