This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Netflix is always coming up with new movies and TV shows. There are always so many options on what to binge. Sometimes it is hard to keep up on what to watch and what is coming next . Here is what to wait for on  Netflix this October!  

Locke and Key, Season 2  

October 22 

After the death of their father, the three Locke siblings and their mother move into their old family home, Keyhouse. While living in Keyhouse, they discover that the house is full of magical keys that may be connected to their father’s death. After the cliffhanger of season one , fans have been waiting to see what will happen next! The wait is finally over as season two  is coming on October 22.  

Pretty Smart, Season 1  

October 8  

Netflix is releasing a new comedy TV show starring Gregg Sulkin and Emily Osment. The show is based on Book-smart Chelsea (Emily Osment) moving in with her sister and three other roommates. Chelsea has a lot to learn about happiness while living with four  of the happiest people.   

You, Season 3 

October 15 

The third season of “You” picks up when Joe (Penn Badgley) and Love (Victoria Pedretti) are now married and raising their baby. Joe is worried about Love’s lethal impulsiveness, and he might still have his heart set on another special lady. There is a lot more drama to come this season of “You.” 

The Guilty  

Out October 1  

“The Guilty” movie is a remake of a 2018 Danish film. The movie revolves around a demoted police officer named Joe Baylor, who Jake Gyllenhaal plays. Joe Baylor has been assigned to answer dispatch calls. He finds himself conflicted when he receives a call from a kidnapped woman.  

These are just some movies, and TV shows that you should keep your eye out for. Many more contents are coming to Netflix in October. What will you be binge watching  this October? 

Priscilla is the President and the Director of Social Media at Her Campus at Lynn. She is a Senior at Lynn University studying International Business Management and Marketing. She has grown up all over the world, this helped her learn new languages and different cultures. She has a passion for traveling and discovering new things.