All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You
All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You
Netflix

What To Read Next If You Loved “To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

The book series and recent Netflix series, “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before,” has been all the talk this past Valentine’s Day. The recent release of the sequel movie, “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before: P.S. I Still Love You” has everyone in tears with Lara Jean and Peter’s cheesy love story. If you can not wait for the final movie of this romantic series then it is time to start checking out the other heartfelt books which the New York Time’s Bestselling author, Jenny Han has written. Han has focused on writing mainly trilogies like the famous series, “To All The Boys.” Here is a list of Han’s other books to cuddle up in bed and read:

Shug (2006)

While still in college, Jenny Han wrote her first novel about a little girl named, Annemarie “Shug” Wilcox who has some issues at home. The book tells the story of how difficult the pre-adolescence age can be. Shug is a clever and brave character who will feel like your little sister and best friend all in one!

Trilogy: The Summer I Turned Pretty (2009 – 2011)

These romantic novels tell a story about girl named Belly who has been in love with a boy named Conrad since forever. She always goes to the Cousins Beach with the Fisher boys (Conrad and Jeremiah – who are brothers). One summer, Conrad finally showed his feelings for Belly. However, a plot twist happened and she has to make a big choice. Pick up this captivating series to find out what the big choice is! The books are: The Summer I Turned Pretty (2009); It’s Not Summer Without You (2010); We’ll Always Have Summer (2011). 

Trilogy: Burn for Burn – with Siobhan Vivian (2012 – 2014)

This series of books is about three girls Lillia, Kat and Mary. Just like the rest of us, each girl within the novels has a different background story that resulted in dramatic changes in their lives. Afterwards, all they want is revenge and they will not stop until they get it. Want to know what happens when you seek for revenge? The three books are: Burn for Burn (2012); Fire with Fire (2013); Ashes to Ashes (2014). 

Trilogy: To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before (2014 – 2017) 

These New York Time’s Bestselling books made so much success that they were even turned into a movie series on Netflix! The story is about Lara Jean, a hopeless romantic that has a fondness for writing love letters to all the boys that she has ever liked in her lifetime. Since Lara Jean was little she enjoyed writing letters to her crushes so she could pour her emotions on to paper. She even addressed the letters to the recipients but never sent them. However, one day her life turned upside down as her little sister Kitty sent all the letters to the recipients. Read the books and then check out the first two movies on Netflix to find out what happens. The last movie is being produced, but there is still no release date. Bonus, American actor and model, Noah Centino played the lead male role in the movies! All the books of this trilogy are: To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (2014); P.S. I Still Love You (2015); Always and Forever, Lara Jean (2017).

What is your favorite book by Jenny Han?

Giuliana is a Contributing National Writer for Her Campus, and the former Editor-In-Chief and President of Her Campus at Lynn. She recently graduated from Lynn University, with a BS in Marketing, Fashion & Retail and International Business Management. Among a lot of passions, Giuliana shows a high interest in the Publishing and the Marketing Industry. She is the author of the latest book "Brand You: How to Achieve Success through Personal Branding," which was published in May 2021. The book provides a new perspective on personal branding and personal marketing. One of her biggest dreams is to continue growing her own brand and help other people achieve success through their uniqueness. Giuliana is also a sister of Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority, and member of Golden Key International Honour Society and Sigma Beta Delta International Honor Society for Business, Management and Administration.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.