This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

When thinking of some travel destinations, Dubai is a must! It is filled with many fun and different activities for everyone. When going to Dubai, you will make unforgettable memories that you will stay with you forever. Here are four things you must check out during your Dubai Trip!

Burj Khalifa

When going to Dubai, visiting the Burj Khalifa is a must. It is one of the tallest buildings in the world. When at the top of the skyscraper you can see the whole city, it is such a beautiful view that should not be missed. You should also see the Burj Khalifa from the outside since its height and architecture are fantastic and breathtaking to look at. At the bottom of the Burj Khalifa, there is a beautiful fountain, which has a light show at night.

The Dubai Mall  

The Dubai Mall is not like any regular mall. The Dubai Mall is the biggest mall in the world by its land size. It has stores from all over the world, but they aren’t the unique thing there. You can do many different fun activities in this mall like going ice skating, skiing, go-karting, visiting the zoo and aquarium. That’s’ right, you can ski in the Dubai Mall! This is such a fun experience that everyone should try. You would never expect that you can ski in Dubai. In other words, the Dubai Mall has something for everyone to have a good time.

Dubai Miracle Garden

When people think of a garden, they think of pretty flowers but nothing more. The Dubai Miracle Garden is world’s largest natural flower garden, it has over 50 million flowers and 250 million plants. All the flowers are sculpted to make art. The whole part is filled with different designs made by flowers and each year there are new designs put in the part. Some of the designs that were put out in the past few years were: Disney characters, animals, planes, castles, hearts and more. This garden is a must go to place, but watch out when it is open and closed because they close the garden at some point in the year to replace the designs. 

Atlantis Water Park  

Dubai is hot, so it’s nice to cool down and have a fun day at a waterpark. Atlantis is one of Dubai’s best water parks. Atlantis has so many different water rides that you cannot get bored. There are also various aquatic activities there. Waterparks are for all ages, so whether you are going with adults or kids, you know it’s going to be a good time. 

These are just four things that you must do when in Dubai. Dubai has so much to offer; you should definitely check out all the other fun activities they have there. This is one trip you will never forget!

Priscilla is the President and the Director of Social Media at Her Campus at Lynn. She is a Senior at Lynn University studying International Business Management and Marketing. She has grown up all over the world, this helped her learn new languages and different cultures. She has a passion for traveling and discovering new things.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.