alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Things To Do Because You Are Alive

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Over the summer, I started watching a Netflix TV show called “No Tomorrow,” and it got me wondering. What if you knew you had only a few months left to do all you wanted? I decided to create a bucket list with all the things that I believe that everyone should do or have been through at least one time in their lives. As college students we take for granted our youth. The reality? We should not forget to live our lives to the fullest, since this is the time of our lives when we are the most active and willing. The time to take some risks is NOW! 

Visit One of The World Wonders 

Write a Love Letter 

Volunteer Work 

Cry Listening to a Song 

Backpack with a Friend 

Get a Tattoo 

Swim the Sea at Night 

Watch a Movie that Changed Your Life 

Go to a Fortune Teller 

Travel with Your Family 

Go to a Costume Party 

Ask Someone Out 

Break up with Someone 

Live by Yourself 

Sing Karaoke 

Adopt a Dog/Cat

Hug a Stranger 

Watch the Sunrise and the Sunset 

Dance in The Rain

Watch the Concert of your Favorite Band/Artist  

Live in Another Country 

Take a Long Road Trip 

Stargaze with Someone

Receive an Award 

Meet a Famous Person 

Try Exotic Food 

Go to Party

Change your Hair Color 

Forgive Someone 

Get your Dream Job 

Have a Long-Distance Relationship 

Stand For Something You Believe In

Learn Another Language 

Travel

Go to a Drive-in Movie 

Go Ice Skating 

Turn off your Phone for The Day

Go on Dates 

Go Hiking 

Have a Passionate Romance 

Follow Your Heart

Say I Love You to Someone 

Face a Fear 

Don’t Stress

Appreciate the Small Things

How many things in this list have you already done? Create your own bucket list and tag #HerCampusLynn.  

Giuliana is a Contributing National Writer for Her Campus, and the former Editor-In-Chief and President of Her Campus at Lynn. She recently graduated from Lynn University, with a BS in Marketing, Fashion & Retail and International Business Management. Among a lot of passions, Giuliana shows a high interest in the Publishing and the Marketing Industry. She is the author of the latest book "Brand You: How to Achieve Success through Personal Branding," which was published in May 2021. The book provides a new perspective on personal branding and personal marketing. One of her biggest dreams is to continue growing her own brand and help other people achieve success through their uniqueness. Giuliana is also a sister of Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority, and member of Golden Key International Honour Society and Sigma Beta Delta International Honor Society for Business, Management and Administration.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.