halloween costumes enneagram types?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
halloween costumes enneagram types?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Scott Yamano/NETFLIX © 2020
Style > Fashion

The Perfect Halloween Costumes For Your Friend Group

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

It’s finally October so you know what that means, Halloween is right around the corner! It’s that time of year to carve pumpkins, dress up and eat way too much candy! While Halloween is a lot of fun, it is always a struggle to find the perfect costume! Here are some costume ideas that you can do with your besties! 

Iconic Duo Costumes 

Clueless 

Best Friends should have an iconic best friend duo costume. This Halloween you and your bestie should become the “it girls” Cher and Dionne for Clueless! This costume has a school girl vibe but a little bit more chic. 

Gossip Girl 

Be my Blair to my Serena? An underrated halloween costume is Blair and Serena from Gossip Girl. With this costume you can wear the iconic uniforms or dress it up and wear their luxurious outfits. Who doesn’t want to feel like an Upper East Sider for the night!

Fairly Odd Parents 

This costume is perfect for friends or it can be turned into a couples costume. If you are the funny free spirited friend you should definitely be Cosmo. If you are smart and caring you should be Wanda!

Group Costumes 

Dressing up with your friends is always a challenge. There are so many different ideas to do and many different characters to be. Here are four group costumes you should dress up as this Halloween. 

Power Puff Girls 

A halloween costume that would be perfect for trios is the powerpuff girls. You can style costumes in many different ways. This costume is adorable and filled with colors. If you are the edgy friend you can be Buttercup, if you are sweet and bubbly friend you can Bubbles and if you are the born leader you can be Blossom.

Winx Club 

Take a twist with the fairy costume and become badass fairies. The Winx Club costume is perfect for large and small groups of friends. Each friend can relate to one of the fairies based on each of their personalities. 

Disney Princess

You can never go wrong with Disney Princesses. There are so many different princesses to choose from. With this costume you can wear the iconic costumes or change it up a bit. Over the years people have done the costume as the princesses going to jail or them with casual clothing. 

There are so many different costumes and different ways to make them unique. The most important part is to have fun creating them. Enjoy creating your Halloween costumes. Happy Halloween everyone! 

Priscilla is the President and the Director of Social Media at Her Campus at Lynn. She is a Senior at Lynn University studying International Business Management and Marketing. She has grown up all over the world, this helped her learn new languages and different cultures. She has a passion for traveling and discovering new things.