Kayla Bacon-Sneakers And Stretching
Kayla Bacon-Sneakers And Stretching
Kayla Bacon / Her Campus
Style

The Must-Have Sneakers That Are Selling Out Fast

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Whether you are working out at the gym, running in the park, or walking around the grocery store, running shoes will work for you. These  shoes are built with extra comfort and durability. Let’s see what your feet have been missing. Here is a quick rundown of popular, well quality shoes that could be for you.  

On CloudSwift 

The brand On started as a small business in Switzerland and has become popular in many countries, especially America. You may wonder, why are they so popular? The shoe’s unique look draws people in, and the comfort is what seals the deal. They feel cloud-like on your feet, hence why one of the popular models of the shoe is called CloudSwift. This is one of the fan-favorites, as they are sold out of standard sizes all over. Nordstroms in Florida sold out of all sizes up to 5 in womenswear within hours of getting inventory, and the smaller sizes are still going.  

Something to keep in mind is to make sure you get a half size bigger than your regular shoe size as they run small. These shoes are not cheap, but they will give you your money’s worth. The CLOUD SWIFT comes at $149.99. If you can’t find them in stores, order them on the official website—or Nordstrom’s online or Zappos, to name a few options. Get your clouds! Check out the link to see just how incredible these shoes are and explore the variety of shoes they have for your needs.  

https://www.on-running.com/en-us/products/cloudswift/womens/magnet-lavender

Hoka Clifton 8

Hoka was founded in 2009 in Annecy, France, with its headquarters in California.  These shoes are incredibly comfortable with extreme padding like no other shoe. They may appeal to some eyes more than others as their padding is evident and chunky on the shoe. They are sold out at popular stores like Nordstrom, which shows their popularity and love. One of the most loved models is Clifton 8, specifically in a light blue color with white soles. They seem to run true to size, but trying on the shoe is the best option. They tend to be very narrow shoes, so a comprehensive option is also available.   

Hokas are one of the best running shoes on the market and will only increase in popularity. They are comparable to ON shoes, with a similar price being $140.   

https://www.hoka.com/en/us/womens-road/clifton-8/1119394.html?dwvar_1119394_colo

r=BFPA  

Saucony Endorphin Speed 2  

Saucony is a brand that many people are familiar with. They make great running shoes that will hold up for miles and miles. Endorphin Speed 2 Running Shoes have a spring-like rebound when running and a lot of cushion for your feet. Like the Hoka shoe, they have a thick look of padding around the shoe because of the cushion the shoe provides.  

Endorphin speed 2 has breathing areas in the shoe, so your feet are not being suffocated. They run true to size and have a medium width to fit most feet comfortably. They cost $160. If you’re picking up your child from school or training for a marathon, Saucony endorphins can ensure comfort. 

https://www.saucony.com/en/endorphin-speed-2/50614W.html?dwvar_50614W_color=S10688-30&ref=endorphin%20speed%202#q=endorphin%20speed%202&start=1

Now it is up to you to choose what you like best! All are comfortable with plenty of cushion, some are more attractive than others, but all are of excellent quality. Look at Zappos, Nordstrom, and do Google searches to be sure you get the best price.  

Ava Margolis grew up in New Jersey and now resides in South Florida. Margolis attends Lynn University where she studies Multimedia Journalism. Margolis plans to continue her education to become a therapist for children. She is outgoing, compassionate, and an adventurous person who loves sharing her passions with others.