The Eras Tour has Officially Started

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Taylor Swift just kicked off the highly anticipated “The Eras Tour.” She started the North American tour in Glendale, Arizona, on March 17, and let’s say she shocked the world. Here is everything you need to know about “ The Eras Tour.” 

Music 

During The Eras Tour Taylor will have two opening acts every night. Taylor Swift currently has ten albums,she will be performing all of them during her tour. The performances have been lasting around 3 hours, with 44 songs being performed. Every night there will be a surprise song being performed. On the first night, the surprise song “Mirrorball”. If you are wondering if Taylor is performing some of your favorite songs, you can take a look at the setlist.     

The Eras Tour Setlist: 

Outfits

Taylor blew everyone’s minds with her 16 costume changes. Her costumes were designed by some amazing designers like Oscar de la Renta, Roberto Cavalli, Versace, Nicole + Felicia, and many more. Taylor Swift’s night-one costume amazed everyone, and she shocked everyone again when she came out with new costumes on night-two. Her outfit on night-two was similar to night-one, but she just had a different color pattern. Taylor was able to vividly represent each of her eras through her costume. Taylor Swift was not the only one with mind-blowing outfits; her fans went full out with their outfits for the concert. Swifties took a lot of time and thought regarding their concert outfit. Each outfit was super creative and unique.  

Visual Effects

Taylor always takes her visual effect above and beyond. This tour proves that. Each song and era have different visual effects. Whether it’s from the Lover house, all the Taylors in glass boxes, or trees coming up from the ground. Taylor carefully thought about how she wanted the visual effects to represent her songs. All the videos online do not give justice to how amazing the visual effects look. 

The Eras Tour was one of this year’s most highly anticipated tours, and people were not disappointed. People’s expectations for the tour were high, but Taylor managed to surpass everyone’s expectations. If you plan to go to The Eras Tour, have the most fantastic time ever!

Priscilla is the President and the Director of Social Media at Her Campus at Lynn. She is a Senior at Lynn University studying International Business Management and Marketing. She has grown up all over the world, this helped her learn new languages and different cultures. She has a passion for traveling and discovering new things.