This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

I am sure we have all heard of the American singer and songwriter Taylor Swift. Taylor’s full name is Taylor Alison Swift, she was born on December 13th, 1989, in West Reading, PA. She moved to Nashville at the age of 14 to become a country artist. She has garnered critical acclaim and extensive media coverage for her multi-genre discography, songwriting, and artistic reinventions.

The first sold out 52 national tour date started on Friday March 17th, 2023, at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, Taylor Swift began her Eras Tour by performing songs from her four albums that have been published since her “Reputation” tour in 2018. Tour videos are taking over many social media platforms like TikTok and Instagram. Although album releases are frequently referred to as “eras” in contemporary pop culture, Taylor Swift’s work hasn’t always been so clearly divided. Over the years, she’s taken a few important twists. Swift rapidly turned away from her country fan base and chose to focus on making mainstream pop music for a wider audience.Tickets were nearly impossible to get and sold out extremely quickly. People spent close to thousands of dollars to see her, but I mean who wouldn’t? She is part of our childhood right? Swift was keeping 70,000 people spellbound with this story of righteous rage and anguish around the halfway point of her three-hour performance at State Farm Stadium on the first night of the Eras Tour, her first roadshow in five years. She began the performance by performing a number of songs from “Lover,” a hit-or-miss record that contained some standout songs. Throughout her three-hour set list of 44 tracks, the star didn’t fall short when it came to attire. She wore personalized garments by designers like Versace, Roberto Cavalli, and Oscar de la Renta. She wore bodysuits fit for “Bejeweled,” as well as edgy serpent looks that harked back to her Reputation days, for her performance.

The Eras tour as a performance may be the pinnacle of fan interaction. As mentioned before her astonishing 44-song set list, which is about twice the number in her previous shows, was given to those who successfully got them though Ticketmaster.  Since her last tour in 2018, Swift has published four of her own albums, demonstrating an unmatched level of productivity. This is only the start for the young star. Her tour is expected to end on Wednesday August 9th, 2023, ending at Sofi Stadium in Los Angeles California, as she still has 45 more dates to go.

Hi! My name is Megan and I am from Long Island NY studying at Lynn University! I love to go shopping, hang out with my friends, and go shopping!