Taylor Swift’s Eras Concert Film Is About To Carry The Movie Industry! 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

For fans, who could not make it to the Taylor Swift Era Tour concert this summer. Or could not take part in record-breaking bracelet making, we have good news for you. Start planning your sparkliest lover outfit because the Era Tour is officially coming to theaters near you!!!! 

“The Eras Tour concert was attended by more than three million Taylor Swift fans during the first leg of its U.S. run,” AMC shared in their official press release. This concert left millions of fans with an incredible experience they will never forget. 

Taylor announced the upcoming film on Good Morning America and debuted its trailer before she took to social media to share her exciting news. Taylor Swift writes in her Instagram post “The Eras Tour has been the most meaningful, electric experience of my life so far and I’m overjoyed to tell you that it’ll be coming to the big screen soon,”. 

According to AMC, you should have plenty of chances to catch the Era Tour on the big screen. Every AMC theater will show the movies four times per day on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. The Movie will also be available in Canada and Mexico. 

Taylor announced on August 31 that she will be bringing her Eras Tour to AMC theaters across North America. The Taylor Swift / The Era Tour Movie arrives in theaters on Friday, October 13.

Kayla is currently a Senior at Lynn University majoring in Communications  with a focus on social media. Kayla spends a lot of her time participating in a variety of Lynn’s media outlets. Kayla has co hosted a weekly segment for the Lynn radio and for the past year has been a contributor on Her Campus Lynn social media and wrirting for the magazine.