Hero Images with HC Branding 9?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Hero Images with HC Branding 9?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media
Style > Decor

Resources To Design Your Dream Apartment Setup: College Edition

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Every college student that lives off-campus in an apartment wants to feel like it’s home. It can be hard to feel at home in a space that doesn’t feel like you. Walking into your apartment everyday after class or a workout should make you feel happy inside. Your home reflects who you are. Designs show off personality. Not everyone has an eye for design or the time to design your house independently. There are many resources, whether you want to create your home alone, with help, or with a designer. Keep reading for all the details for interior design. 

Havenly  

Havenly is a great site to make your dream apartment design come true. Upload images of your place and provide the size of the area you want to be designed and provide ideas you like to your selected designer. There are many different packages depending on what you want to be prepared. For example, a seventy dollar package includes a room design and which products to buy off the website. The best part is that they do a price match guarantee. Your designer communicates with you often about your likes and dislikes through the messaging area on the website. You deserve to love the area you live in.  

https://havenly.com

Pinterest

If you want to be more in charge of how your living space design comes together, consider looking up techniques on Pinterest. There are professionally designed rooms for free. There are many already designed living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, etc. You can purchase products on Pinterest too. You can choose exactly what you want to buy and all the prices. If you wish to be creative, choose Pinterest.   

https://www.pinterest.com

Amazon

Some people have an eye for design and like to take complete charge of their living space designs. Amazon has so much inspiration and everything you need to design a living space. With easy returns and fast shipping, and affordable prices, Amazon is an excellent option if you know what you want.  

https://www.amazon.com

Feel peace, happiness, and contentment with how your apartment looks and feels. There are different options for everyone to have a killer design. If you want affordable, stylish, and trouble-free, choose these options.  

Ava Margolis grew up in New Jersey and now resides in South Florida. Margolis attends Lynn University where she studies Multimedia Journalism. Margolis plans to continue her education to become a therapist for children. She is outgoing, compassionate, and an adventurous person who loves sharing her passions with others.