This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

The awards season is here, and we LOVE everything about it: the glamour, the high couture looks, the crazy hairstyles, and the bold makeup. To top it all off, we get to see our favorite artists perform and receive recognition! The 2020 Grammy Awards took place in Los Angeles at the Staples Center on January 26. Alicia Keyes had the honor of hosting the ceremony.

Like any other major celebrity event, the Grammys had some unforgettable moments. Below are a list of highlights from the 2020 Grammy Awards!

Ariana Grande Performed Medley Of “Imagine,” “7 Rings,” & “Thank you, next.”

Billy Porter’s Iconic Look and Makeup

There were even jokes: 

“the cashier at the mcdonald’s drive thru when i pull up” – @gabebergado on Twitter

Camila Cabello Performance Made Everyone Cry Singing To Her Dad

Lizzo Had An Amazing Performance With An Orchestra And Then Won The Grammy For “Best Pop Solo Performance” 

And her dress was FABULOUS!

Nick Jonas Had Some Food In His Teeth During The Jonas Brothers’ Performance 

People like us.

BTS Performance With Lil Nas X Of “Old Town Road”

Billie Eilish Took Home FIVE Awards

Best New Artist, Record of The Year, Album of the Year, Song of the Year and Best Pop Vocal Album.

Ariana Grande Several Layers Dress

Steven Tyler Getting Two People In The Audience To Dance With Him 

Little Big Town’s, Karen, Had A Minor Dress Malfunction

Offsets Got Caught On The Camera And Was Not Ready

I bet we have all looked like this in someone else’s picture.

Tyler, The Creator Won For “Best Rap Album” And Talked About Racism In The Awards 

What were your favorite moments at the Grammys? 

Giuliana is a Contributing National Writer for Her Campus, and the former Editor-In-Chief and President of Her Campus at Lynn. She recently graduated from Lynn University, with a BS in Marketing, Fashion & Retail and International Business Management. Among a lot of passions, Giuliana shows a high interest in the Publishing and the Marketing Industry. She is the author of the latest book "Brand You: How to Achieve Success through Personal Branding," which was published in May 2021. The book provides a new perspective on personal branding and personal marketing. One of her biggest dreams is to continue growing her own brand and help other people achieve success through their uniqueness. Giuliana is also a sister of Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority, and member of Golden Key International Honour Society and Sigma Beta Delta International Honor Society for Business, Management and Administration.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.