This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Start your October with all your favorite Disney Halloween TV shows !

The Spooky Season  is here: this means all of your favorite Disney Halloween TV shows are all on Disney Plus right now! Growing up during Halloween I would always get so excited for the Disney Halloween Episodes! Disney always used to go big when it came to holidays; they had the whole title for Halloween called “Monstober”! I mean what better way to kick off the month of October? 

Some of my favorite Halloween shows that Disney produces are the Suite Life Of Zack and Cody, Wizards of Waverly Place, Hannah Montana, and all those oldies but goodies shows. Here is a list of some must-watch Disney Halloween TV shows all on Disney Plus! 

Disney Channel Halloween Episodes

Hannah Montana – “Torn Between Two Hannahs”

I don’t even know where to start, but I love Hannah Montana, also known as Miley Cyrus. The 

show is legendary and my favorite Disney show!  

In the episode “Torn Between Two Hannahs,” Miley Cyrus has the Best of Both Worlds when 

Miley’s evil cousin Lunna who is also played by Miley comes to town and threatens to tell 

Everyone, Hannah’s secret! Ooh, spooky! Will she tell the world the Hannah Secret? I guess you will have to watch to find out! 

Lizzie McGuire – “Night of the Day of the Dead”

Lizzy Mcguire Is one of my favorite shows on Disney back when I was younger. The show had bitmojis before they were even a thing! This show is iconic.  

The episode “Night of the Day of the Dead” is the 24th episode in season one and a little about the plot is when Lizzie wants to become the “Dungeon mistress” for her 7th grade Halloween fright night at school. However, Kate becomes the dungeon mistress, and Lizzie is forced to become a clown.  

Shake It Up – “Haunt It Up”

Are you ready to Shake It Up with Cece & Rocky with their Halloween episode “Haunt it Up”? Zendaya is an icon who plays Rocky and she was my favorite! Bella Thorn portrays the role of CeCe. The “Haunt It Up” episode is the 25th episode in the third season.  Haunt it Up is about Rocky and CeCe decide they’re too old to trick-or-treat and elect to have a “Mature-o’ween” with more adult activities. 

Sonny With A Chance – “A So Random Halloween Special”

The “So Random Specials” were always my favorite to watch because of the little skits they would have in between the episodes. Also in their skits, they always put in other celebrities and this one we get to see Shaquille O’Neal which is amazing! The Halloween Special is the 18th episode in the second season. Demi Lovato is the starring role who plays Sonny the main role in the show Sonny With A Chance.

The Suite Life of Zack & Cody – “Ghost of 613”

It’s always a sweet life with Zack & Cody!  The episode “Ghost of 613” is the 19th episode of the first season. Zack and Cody hear a rumor that says there is a ghost in Suite 613. Along with Maddie, London, and Esteban, the twins go to Suite 613 to spend the night. 

Wizards of Waverly Place – “Halloween”

What better way to start your October with Wizards and everyone’s favorite “Subway Shop” in Manhattan, New York.  Alex, played by Selena Gomez uses her powers to get rid of her “bad qualities” and ends up creating a good and evil Alex. I do not want to spoil the rest so you will just have to watch and see what happens next. 

Yes, that is right! All of your favorite childhood Disney Halloween episodes are back and even better: it is all on Disney Plus.

Hope this adds some Spookiness to your October! 

Kayla is currently a Senior at Lynn University majoring in Communications  with a focus on social media. Kayla spends a lot of her time participating in a variety of Lynn’s media outlets. Kayla has co hosted a weekly segment for the Lynn radio and for the past year has been a contributor on Her Campus Lynn social media and wrirting for the magazine.