This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is enormous. After the release of Avengers: Endgame, fans were curious as to what would happen to the Marvel Cinematic Universe in a world without some of their favorite characters. 

Due to the pandemic, the whole world went an entire year without any Marvel content. At the beginning of this year, lucky us, Marvel Released WandaVision on Disney Plus. Fans went crazy with this new series. As such, we at Her Campus at Lynn wanted to keep all of you in the know about what other projects Marvel is planning to release during Phase Four, over the next few years.

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Release Date: March 19, 2021 

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier will star Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson/Falcon and Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier. The show will pick up right after the events of Avengers: Endgame. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier is a TV series that will be released on Disney + on March 19, 2021.  

Loki

Release Date: May 2021 

The Loki TV series is supposed to take place after the events of Avengers: Endgame. Tom Hiddleston will reprise his role of Loki. Loki will find himself on a heist through time and space. The TV series will be released on Disney Plus in May 2021. Fans are excited to see Loki again in his new show.  

Black Widow  

Release Date: May 7, 2021 

The Black Widow movie was initially set to be released in May 2020, due to the pandemic, it has been pushed back to May 2021. Fans are excited to see Natasha Romanoff’s life (played by Scarlett Johansson) before joining SHIELD and the Avengers in this prequel film. Fans have also been waiting a long time to see Black Widow have her solo movie.  

Spider-Man 3

Release Date: Dec. 17, 2021 

With the post-end credit scene in Spider-man: Far From Home, fans are very anxious about what will happen next to Peter Parker. While the third Spider-man movie title has not yet been released, the third movie has started filming, and it is set to be released by the end of this year.

Thor: Love and Thunder

Release Date: May 6, 2022  

Pictures of the cast of Thor: Love and Thunder on set have been released, making fans excited for this movie. This movie will have the cast of Guardians of the Galaxy, Thor, and Natalie Portman reprising her role of Jane Foster and becoming the new Thor. While the movie is still in the beginning stages of filming, fans look forward to more information about the film. Thor: Love and Thunder is set to be released on May 6, 2022.

I am super excited to see all these new projects Marvel has been working on this past year! I am curious about how Marvel’s phase 4 will go with having both TV shows and movies.

Priscilla is the President and the Director of Social Media at Her Campus at Lynn. She is a Senior at Lynn University studying International Business Management and Marketing. She has grown up all over the world, this helped her learn new languages and different cultures. She has a passion for traveling and discovering new things.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.