Style > Beauty

“Made in Asia” Beauty Tools That I Can’t Live Without

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Trying beauty products from all other countries is a beautiful thing to do, and you may discover valuable products that you may use every day! We are living in America, but we want to know more about what people from all over the world are using for their beauty care. Since I’m from China, and I lived in Hong Kong, I have some Asian products that I want to share with everyone.

1. Rosy Rosa Foundation Sponge (rhombus shape)

The product is made in Japan. This is the best sponge that I have ever used! It makes it really easy to put foundation on. The sponge is really soft, and your makeup will look gorgeous and shine! There are six sponges in one pack, but you can reuse the sponge after cleaning! Remember to wet before use.

2. Daiso Brush and Sponge Cleaner

Since I started to learn how to do makeup, I have used these two cleaners to clean all my brushes, powder puffs, and sponges. The one on the left is the brush cleaner. The way to use it is to put a few drops on the brush and use your finger to rub it and then use water to wash it. The one on the right of the image is the sponge cleaner. To use it, you can easily squeeze the bottle and drop the liquid to the sponge after you wet it, and then use your hand to keep squeezing it and rubbing it. Then use water to clean it is your last step!

3. Dashing Diva Magic Press Fake Nails

Too busy focusing on schoolwork and don’t have time to do your nails at the spa? Does it feel too expensive to finish your favored nail style at a nail bar? Try fake nails made by Dashing Diva. Dashing Diva is one of the most well-known Korean fake nails brands. You only need one second to press the nail tip on. This kind of gel won’t hurt your nails, and it is easy to take off. If you are interested, you can go to their official website (https://dashingdiva.com/collections/magic-press). There are many different styles you can choose from!

Danyang Bao (Danika) is the Social Media Director at Lynn University. She is majoring in advertising, social media, and public relations. Danika is from China and she enjoys studying in America. She is expecting to work in China for an advertising company after graduation.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.