This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Everyone loves rewatching the same shows because it gives us a sense of comfort – including myself, I can say that I’ve watched a lot of Netflix. I mean, who doesn’t want to spend their entire day binging their favorite shows over and over again? I know I do! 

Here is a list of some of my favorite Netflix Shows.  

Shameless

William H Macy plays Frank Gallagher,a single dad of six kids who spends the majority of his time drinking at the bar. With their mother being absent, his children are learning how to grow up with the help of their older sister Fiona (Emmy Rossum), who practically raised her siblings. The show is filmed in the South Side of Chicago and has a total of 11 seasons. Shameless is my all-time favorite show to rewatch, the characters, the humor, and the show itself is amazing.  

Grey’s Anatomy 

A medical-based drama centering the one and only Meredith Grey played by Ellen Pompeo who is a surgeon following in her mother’s footsteps of being the chief of general surgery. The show goes into the daily life of being a doctor from interns to attendings all while balancing their social lives, relationships, and more!  

Don’t even get me started on Grey’s Anatomy, I am obsessed with this show and I’ve rewatched it so many times! I can never get enough of it. 

Criminal Minds 

The show tells the story of a team of people who work for the FBI, known as BAU (Behavioral Analysis Unit). Like any other crime drama TV show, they investigate crimes and find the perpetrators all while trying to balance their personal lives. Do not even get me started on these gorgeous FBI deceives, if you love a good crime and cute-looking FBI detective this is your show to watch!  

Gilmore Girls 

The show’s main focus is the relationship between a single mother, Lorelai Gilmore, and her daughter Rory, who lives in Stars Hollow, Connecticut. The show explores the topics of relationships, family, romance, education, and more! Another great show to watch if you’re in a “feel-good mood” as it gives a friendly cozy feeling when watching. Gilmore Girls is a happy mother and daughter vibes show at its finest! 

Schitt$ Creek 

Johnny Rose and his family became broke and are forced to leave their luxury lifestyle having to restart their lives in Schitt’s Creek. Words cannot explain how funny this show is! If you want to have a good laugh, I totally recommend this! 

I guess you better get a head start on that binge-watching because, trust me, there is a lot to watch with many seasons available, lots of drama, good-looking characters, and more!  

Kayla is currently a Senior at Lynn University majoring in Communications  with a focus on social media. Kayla spends a lot of her time participating in a variety of Lynn’s media outlets. Kayla has co hosted a weekly segment for the Lynn radio and for the past year has been a contributor on Her Campus Lynn social media and wrirting for the magazine.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.