I’ve Been To The Year 2021, Not Much Has Changed But The JoBros Are Reunited

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

“I never thought that I would get hit by this love bug again.”

The Jonas Brothers are back, better and prettier than ever! October 17 of  2021, is the night where I’ll be reliving my childhood! That’s right, the Jonas Brothers are coming to perform in West Palm Beach in Florida and I’ve never been more excited! I have been a Jonas Brothers fan since I was six years old, I mean I grew up watching them on Disney, listening to their iconic songs such as Burning Up or Year 3000, so this is such a vibe!  

The last time I went to the Jonas Brothers was in 2019 when they came to Miami for their 

Happiness Begins tour and this was the first show back as a band since their split back in 

2013.  I think when I was a lot younger I saw them and they came on during the Hannah Montana concert. I will forever cherish that memory because I get to say that I was 

there and I got to experience it. I mean how many people can say they have been to a Jonas 

Brothers/Hannah Montana concert cause we are talking about the early 2000s here. That was the time to be alive. The old Disney era is iconic!  

My favorite Jonas Brother is Joe but I’ve only met Kevin and Nick and have yet to meet Joe. 

Kevin lives in New Jersey with his wife and I used to live in NJ so I would always see Kevin at 

the mall and I met Nick Jonas coming out of a bathroom at a restaurant in New York (ironically 

right). Even though they are making new music nothing will ever live up to their legendary songs 

such as Love Bug, When You Look Me In The Eyes, Burning Up, and so much more!  

The one thing I am excited about is not just seeing my favorite childhood boy band but being 

able to experience it with some of my best friends at college. There is no better feeling than 

being around people you love, with great music in the background and just having a good time. 

It is so special to be able to enjoy it all with the amazing people I’ve met who happen to also be just as obsessed as I am with the Jonas Brothers. 

If you are seeing them in West Palm Beach this Sunday, October 17th at 7pm do not forget to either have a negative COVID-19 test in hand or the vaccination card. I can say I am very lucky to be able to even go to a concert during this COVID  era and they are even risking their lives to give to the fans which are very thoughtful and not many celebrities would do so. I think because the concert is outside that it will be safer than being inside. 

Overall the Jonas Brothers will forever be my favorite! Not only do they look better than ever now that they are older , but they are so beautiful and good looking. Their voices are so much deeper and it just brings back all the memories and the fact that we still get to enjoy their concerts and new music like we did when we were younger, I wouldn’t want it any other way!  

Kayla is currently a Senior at Lynn University majoring in Communications  with a focus on social media. Kayla spends a lot of her time participating in a variety of Lynn’s media outlets. Kayla has co hosted a weekly segment for the Lynn radio and for the past year has been a contributor on Her Campus Lynn social media and wrirting for the magazine.