The Lalabest Friends
The Lalabest Friends
Her Campus Media

Instagramable Spots In Miami

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Need some new and creative content to spice up your instagram? If you said yes, you are in luck. Between museums, gardens, restaurants and beaches south florida has some of the most picturesque places. Below are some aesthetically pleasing places to create memories, learn cultural stories and of course have photo shoots. To top it off, each location is under $20!

Wynwood Walls

Wynwood Walls will give you a taste of downtown Miami as well as aesthetically pleasing content for the gram, which will last for the rest of the month! This unique outdoor destination is filled with colorful street murals by artists from around the globe. Many say, art pieces are stories being told in an abstract form. So, if you observe closely many of the murals have hidden social or political messages within the piece. 

The walls are open to the public and free of charge. Along the street, there are also many places to stop and get a bite to eat.

Artechouse

This innovative digital art exhibit is only located in three major cities: New York, Washington DC and lucky for us Miami! Artechouse crosses art, science and technology for a one-of-a-kind multimedia art exhibition and exploration. Artechouse is about experimental learning, so not only will you get bomb picture but you will also witness art in its truest digital form.

Admission for students is $20 and walk-through sessions are every 60 minutes.

Miami Beach

Who is not down for a beach day in sunny south florida? Miami Beach is an inconic destination to lay on the sand and tan or to go for a dip in the water. If you get lucky, you may even see dolphins in the water! You can also make this a day trip and get lunch or dinner at one of the many restaurants on ocean drive!

Sugar Factory

This dreamy desert destination is located directly on Ocean Drive, so after you hit up one of the most famous beaches in Miami you can go directly to Sugar Factory. This location is perfect for a night out with friends! Make sure to try one of the signature Goblet drinks. My personal favorite is the watermelon patch, which is a sweet and sugary drink topped with a mountain of gummy sour watermelon slices. The drinks are available with or without alcohol. Who knows you may be able to run into an A-class celebrity here as well. Kendall and Kylie Jenner are known for making apparences at this colorful, vibrant restaurant. 

Vizcaya Museum and Gardens

Vizcaya Musuem and Gardens is located directly on Biscanye Bay. The estate, which is now a museum, is filled with cultural stories from the gilded age. Step outside of the museum and you are filled with breathtaking views of the water, gardens and rock land. This cultural gem will fill your senses with an array of treasures.

If you bring your college ID you can get the discounted admission price of $15.

Venetian Pool

This heavenly and historic public pool is located in Coral Gables and is the ideal spot to cool off on a hot day. Make sure to swim over to the mystical caves at the Venetian Pool, which will make you feel like a mermaid from the hit show “H2O: Just Add Water.” These caves are shallow enough for you to hangout and take pictures such as the one above.

Daily admission is $13 for adults or Coral Gable residents score an entry fee of just $5.50. 

If you visit any of these exciting places make sure to post them on Instagram and tag us @hercampuslynn. Happy picture taking!

Emily is the Senior Editor of the Her Campus chapter at Lynn University. She is anticipated to graduate in the spring of 2021 with a B.A. in Communications. Afterwards, she intends on furthering her passion for journalism in graduate school. Her ambitions took her beyond the classroom as she is now continuing her athletic career on the cross country and track team at Lynn University. She aspires to one day work at a major fashion or running magazine writing about physical and mental wellness. She is passionate about spreading positivity and love. She hopes to one day travel the world and write all about it.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.