Decor

Inspiration: How To Make Your Space More Cozy

The Fall season is here, and the more “homey” we want our space to be. There are a bunch of different ideas that can inspire you to make your space cozier. From pillows to lighting, these are things that you can do by yourself, or you can find to buy at low prices. All it takes is creativity and your personality! Here are some features to inspire you to bring more coziness to your space: 

Twinkling Lights
Rugs
Pillows 
Wall Galery 
Blankets 
Nice Quotes Canvases 
Fluffy Touch
White or Light Colors 
Green, Floral and Plants Touch 
Books and Magazines 
Indirect Light 
Small Shelves 
Candles 
Mirrors 
Your Special Touch ❤️

What are you going to do to make your space more cozy? 

Giuliana is the Editor-In-Chief and President at Her Campus at Lynn. She is a Senior at Lynn University, studying Marketing with a double minor in Fashion & Retail and International Business Management. Among a lot of passions, Giuliana shows a high interest in the Publishing and the Marketing Industry. She is the author of the latest book "Brand You: How to Achieve Success through Personal Branding," which was published in May 2021. The book provides a new perspective on personal branding and personal marketing. One of her biggest dreams is to continue growing her own brand and help other people achieve success through their uniqueness. Giuliana is also a sister of Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority, and member of Golden Key International Honour Society and Sigma Beta Delta International Honor Society for Business, Management and Administration.