felix luo ucRO rs4y9I unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
felix luo ucRO rs4y9I unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Decor

Inspiration: How To Make Your Space More Cozy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

The Fall season is here, and the more “homey” we want our space to be. There are a bunch of different ideas that can inspire you to make your space cozier. From pillows to lighting, these are things that you can do by yourself, or you can find to buy at low prices. All it takes is creativity and your personality! Here are some features to inspire you to bring more coziness to your space: 

Twinkling Lights

Rugs

Pillows 

Wall Galery 

Blankets 

Nice Quotes Canvases 

Fluffy Touch

White or Light Colors 

Green, Floral and Plants Touch 

Books and Magazines 

Indirect Light 

Small Shelves 

Candles 

Mirrors 

Your Special Touch ❤️

What are you going to do to make your space more cozy? 

Giuliana is a Contributing National Writer for Her Campus, and the former Editor-In-Chief and President of Her Campus at Lynn. She recently graduated from Lynn University, with a BS in Marketing, Fashion & Retail and International Business Management. Among a lot of passions, Giuliana shows a high interest in the Publishing and the Marketing Industry. She is the author of the latest book "Brand You: How to Achieve Success through Personal Branding," which was published in May 2021. The book provides a new perspective on personal branding and personal marketing. One of her biggest dreams is to continue growing her own brand and help other people achieve success through their uniqueness. Giuliana is also a sister of Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority, and member of Golden Key International Honour Society and Sigma Beta Delta International Honor Society for Business, Management and Administration.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.