Style

How To Dress Up With Your Best Friends For Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

We are officially in the spooky season, and you should start to think about what to wear on that horror night! I understand how difficult it can be to find the right costume, so I decided to bring you five different costume ideas for you and your group of friends. Remember, have fun and scream boo!

The Powerpuff Girls

Perfect for a group of three. One of the easiest costumes because you just need blue, red, and green clothes. Don’t know where to get these colors? I got you! If you don’t know about Shein yet, it is one of the most trending online shops. Here you can find everything you need for your Powerpuff Girls costume. Check this TikTok for some Shein merchandise that can help you build your Powerpuff Girl costume!

M&M

Definitely one of the easiest and cheapest DIY. Just run to Walmart or Target and buy an oversized t-shirt of your M&M color. Get yourself a white paint, paintbrush, and an M letter mold, and paint it on the front of the shirt. For your shoes, you can wear any white shoes, and you are all set! If you are looking for a little more, you can add a ribbon to your hair of the same color as your t-shirt.

Boxer

I am the number one fan of this costume, the cutest of all! For this one, you and your friends can wear biker shorts, a sports bra, and either buy a boxing or satin robe. If you want, you can also do a cute braid that will match that top outfit. If you have no idea where to get a boxing champ or satin robe, here are some attractive options:

Boxing Champ Halloween Kit

Pink Boxer Robe and GlovesSatin Robe

Hippie

If you are running out of time, I think this is one of the simplest costumes. Just order or go out and buy a tie-dye shirt and add accessories like glasses or a boho sunflower crown. Simple and creative!

Tie-Dye Shirt

Boho Sunflower CrownGlasses

The Purge

The most common one for last! In this one, you can buy an oversized white t-shirt and paint it red to make it look like blood. Then rip the shirt to make it more realistic. You can add fishnets and buy a purge mask if you like, but that is in your preference.  

The Purge Mask

These are just some simple and easy costumes to make but definitely cute for you and your group of friends to enjoy. I hope this helped, and Happy Halloween!

Cinthia is a Sophomore at Lynn University majoring in Graphic Design. Originally from Nicaragua, Cinthia decided to study in the United States while remaining in close proximity to her native country; thus, she chose to pursue her education in Florida. In the future, she aims to represent the visual identity of different brands and organizations. Besides her academic interests, Cinthia enjoys photography and hanging out with friends.