This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Trends in fashion come and go, which is why we should keep our items of clothing for as long as possible (LOL!). There are many ways to “upgrade” your outfit by simply using these pieces that you already have in your closet. With that being said, I have put together some trends in style and fashion on how to wear some accessories or pieces!

Long Sleeve Under a Dress or Cropped Shirt 

Tights 

Show Your Lace Top 

Use Scarves as a Belt 

Hair Scarves 

Scarves on Purses 

Shoulder Strap Purses 

Chain Belts 

Matching Color Palettes 

Teddy Coats 

Jeans Jackets – Cropped or Larger 

Matching Necklaces of Different Lengths 

Wear Sunglasses – Head or Face 

Pantacourt Pants 

Rope Belts 

Block Heels 

Mid Skirts 

Animal Print Blazers 

Transparency

Shoulder to Shoulder Blouse 

Sweater Over Dress

Backpack Purses 

Hair Clips 

Hair Bands 

Shell Earrings 

How are you going to add more style to your outfit? 

Giuliana is a Contributing National Writer for Her Campus, and the former Editor-In-Chief and President of Her Campus at Lynn. She recently graduated from Lynn University, with a BS in Marketing, Fashion & Retail and International Business Management. Among a lot of passions, Giuliana shows a high interest in the Publishing and the Marketing Industry. She is the author of the latest book "Brand You: How to Achieve Success through Personal Branding," which was published in May 2021. The book provides a new perspective on personal branding and personal marketing. One of her biggest dreams is to continue growing her own brand and help other people achieve success through their uniqueness. Giuliana is also a sister of Sigma Sigma Sigma sorority, and member of Golden Key International Honour Society and Sigma Beta Delta International Honor Society for Business, Management and Administration.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.