This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

It has officially been two years since Disney Plus has launched. The nearly recent streaming  has brought back some of our favorite childhood shows and some new favorite shows. Every year on their anniversary, Disney Plus hosts an event called “Disney Plus Day,” where they announce all of their new upcoming projects. So, here is a list with  some of the new upcoming Disney Plus projects that you do not want to miss!  

Marvel   

This past year, Disney and Marvel have come out with some fantastic shows, so it is only reasonable to be super excited for what they have in store next. Also, there are so many upcoming Marvel shows, like  She-Hulk, Moon Knight, Secret Invasion, Ms. Marvel, Agatha: House Of Harkness, and Loki season two. These shows will bring back some of our favorite Marvel characters and also introduce us to some new ones. As Loki and Wandavision played a huge role in introducing the multiverse for the new Dr. Strange movie, I do not doubt that these shows will impact the Marvel movies.  

Star Wars  

Disney Plus announced two new shows for Star Wars fans. The first show they announced was Obi-Wan Kenobi. The show is set to be based after Obi-Wan drops off Luke. Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen will be reprising their roles as Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader. The second show Disney Plus announced was The Legacy Of Boba Fett. This will be a documentary explaining the character’s legacy.  

Pixar  

Pixar announced two new animation projects. Buzz Lightyear has his own solo movie. Buzz Lightyear is a toy, but the film will focus on the actual person the toy is about. Chris Evans  will be voicing Buzz Lightyear, and the movie is expected to  come out in 2022. Cars will also be getting its own series. Owen Wilson, who plays Lightning McQueen, will be reprising his role.  

Disney  

Disney Plus announced some live-action and animated Disney movies. Hocus Pocus and Enchanted are getting a sequel! Hocus Pocus has been in the works for a while, and we will see Sanderson Sisters thirty years later from when we first saw them. And the inflatable hero on Big Hero 6 will be getting his own series, which will follow him trying to help out the people in his neighbourhood.   

There are so many new projects to be looking forward to! There is something for everyone for sure. Which Disney Plus project are you most excited about?  

Priscilla is the President and the Director of Social Media at Her Campus at Lynn. She is a Senior at Lynn University studying International Business Management and Marketing. She has grown up all over the world, this helped her learn new languages and different cultures. She has a passion for traveling and discovering new things.