galentine\'s day party
galentine\'s day party
Krista Stucchio
Style > Decor

Galentine’s Day Party Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

It is that time of year again, Galentine’s Day! Don’t know what to do yet? Listed below are some ideas on how to make your Galentine’s Day exceptional with your closest gal pals:

Pizza Party

For those of you that want a more laid back style a pizza party is the move. Also, who doesn’t love pizza? If you want to celebrate like this all you have to do is order a few boxes of pizza from your favorite pizza spot and grab some decorations. It is that easy. For a cute Valentine’s Day touch try to find a place that makes heart shaped pizza like the one above.

Heart Decorations

Are you thinking about having some friends over for a Valentine’s Day party? A simple way to spice up the party is with decorations! You can embellish a table using colors like white, red and pink. Adding candy canes and mints to a small jar can be a cute touch as well. Lastly, grab some white, red, pink or “Babes” balloons like the ones above. Your girlfriends and Instagram will love the decorations and the aesthetics! 

Sweet Treats

Do your guests love sweets? If so, this is the perfect theme for your party! Some ideas are to: create some goodie bags with candy, bake cupcakes or a cake and put some frosting and hearts on it, or whip up some sugar cookies. You can take your time and make these goodies from scratch or just grab some box mix, no one has to know. If your company loves sweets they will be falling in love with this party.  

Dinner

Instead of hosting an event in the afternoon, have you thought about a dinner party? If you were thinking yes, then this will be the party for you. It is easy and very creative. Start by, decorating the dinner table with Valentine’s Day themed plates. Next, hang little hearts over the table. Lastly, place candles on the centerpiece to add an elegant touch. These decorations are cute, affordable and everyone will finally be able to get into the Valentine’s spirit! 

Remember, simplicity is key. You do not have to go above and beyond to enjoy Valentine’s Day. All you have to do is surround yourself with your best girlfriends, and hit up the grocery store the next day to buy some half off candy! 

Olivia is a senior at Lynn University. She is studying multimedia journalism with a minor in education. Before this, she would write every once in a while for herself, but her real passion for writing started during her senior year in high school when she illustrated the pain of losing a parent. She loves new experiences and getting to know different cultures, which is why she studied abroad in London over the summer of 2019. She hopes to continue writing and become a news anchor in a major city.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.