This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

There are many different genres of TV shows out there. Two of my favorites are drama and supernatural. The two combined are even better! There are so many supernatural dramas. You might be asking “Priscilla, what supernatural dramas do you like?” I’m so glad you asked, because here’s a look into a few of my favorites.

Teen Wolf  

6 Seasons  

The series revolves around high school student Scott Mccall and his friends living in Beacon Hills, California. Scott is bitten and turned into a werewolf. Scott now has to balance school and his new supernatural life, plus protecting his town from creatures that go bump in the night. My all-time favorite season is season 3; this show is definitely worth a watch.  

The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina

4 Seasons 

The show revolves around half-witch, half-mortal Sabrina Spellman. She must split her life in half for her mortal life and going to high school and her witch life and attend The Academy of Unseen Arts to learn more about magic. Sabrina must fight the evil forces that threaten her, her family, and her beloved mortal world.  

The Vampire Diaries  

8 Seasons 

The series revolves around teenager Elena Gilbert who just lost her parents in a car crash. Her life flips upside down when she meets a vampire Stephan Salvatore and falls in love with him. Elena and her friends face various villains and threats in their town of Mystic Falls. Elena must balance her new life with her vampire boyfriend and still go to high school and take care of her younger brother.  

The Originals  

5 Seasons 

If you loved The Vampire Diaries and the Mikelson family, you will love The Vampire Diaries’ spin-off called The Originals. The Originals goes more in-depth about the Mikelson family. The show revolves around the Mikelson family moving back to New Orleans. The Mikelson family must protect each other from their enemies coming after them and their loved ones.  

These shows are definitely worth the watch, not only for the supernatural but for the drama and the romance. These shows will make you want to watch more. The good thing is that they have a lot of seasons, so get ready to start binging!

Priscilla is the President and the Director of Social Media at Her Campus at Lynn. She is a Senior at Lynn University studying International Business Management and Marketing. She has grown up all over the world, this helped her learn new languages and different cultures. She has a passion for traveling and discovering new things.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.