This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Fall is in full bloom and so are our favorite smoky eye looks! Fall is a great season for dark lips, shimmery eye makeup and graphic eyeliners. Also, do not be surprised when you see one of your favorite dark makeup looks on your favorite celebrities because makeup artist are always the first to start a new fall trend. Here are some of the favorite makeup looks for fall: 

1. Shimmery eyes

Okay, I’m guilty for keeping this all year long but shimmery eyes are a great statement in the fall season. Aim for more rosy and brown tones for your eyeshadow and you are bound to make a good impression. TIP: Add an extra pop with a metallic eyeliner to really give yourself that on trend feel.

2. Matte red lips 

It’s always good to bring some wine to your lips, am I right? A matte red lip makes the full makeup look polished in the fall time.

3. Smoky eyes 

A smoked-out eye look has always been a classic staple for the fall season. Pair the eye look with a dewy lip and you’re good to go!

4. Neon eyeliner 

The neon eyeliner made a big statement on the fall 2019 runways, so it’s always a good idea to try the trend out yourself! Try it out with a bright blue, orange, or green eyeliner and you will make your eyes pop!

5. Rhinestones on eyelids

Okay, this one might be a little too extra for the average person, but this might be probably my favorite fall makeup trend this year. This trend first started in the 90’s and is now making a comeback. You can see the trend on some of your favorite celebrities such as Cardi B, Maren Morris and Lady Gaga.

Emily is a Staff Writer for the Her Campus chapter at Lynn University. She has a passion for fashion, studying Fashion & Retail with a Marketing minor. She would describe her style as being “simple & trendy but edgy”. She dreams of working in the fashion industry in New York City, Miami, or Los Angeles after graduation.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.