This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

We are in the last stretch! We have to keep going, fight the tiredness and need to give in. We are coming up to the end of the fall semester. It is hard to think that so much time has gone by and now that I think of it I want that time back, I’m not ready to carry on to the next semester cause that means I’m closer to graduating and leaving my friends. But anyways putting my rant aside, it is time to do our best. 

We have entered the last block of the semester and we know this as we only have 4 weeks of classes left and its Thanksgiving already! Can someone tell me where this year went? We all may be tired and feeling burnt out but also excited and overwhelmed with the winter break coming up. For me personally, I am getting rather impatient and wanting the semester to end so I can go back home and see my family and pets but then again I am not wanting to wish this time away. With that being said my getting stuck into your work and focusing you won’t only pass time but you will actual enjoy it and do well in those final classes. 

By this time it can become easy to just do the bare minimum to pass the class and spend the rest of your time doing what you enjoy. What you do with your time towards the end is completely up to you. If you start to feel as though you are burning out and losing energy for your school work, I recommend finding things that can replenish your energy. Something’s I try to do is work hard during the week so that when the weekend arrive I can do what I want and relax without the stress of trying to get work done over the weekend. During this time I go to the beach and try be outside as much as I can as I find this very healing for the body. And of course I take naps where I can, for me this is one of the most relaxing things to do. 

These are just two things that work for me and keep me going and prepare me for the next busy week. At this point in the year I do recommend finding time to put yourself first and forget all the stresses around you. By doing this it helps you focus on the necessary situations with a clear mind. 

Lauren is an international student majoring in Hospitality Management. She is a very interactive, positive and friendly young lady who always gives of her best. She always wears a smile on her face and tries brighten up everyone’s day. She is very passionate about her home country and educating many young people about her beloved country.