This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

With the 2000s coming back in different trends like clothes and makeup, it wouldn’t be the 2000s without the Bratz Pack! Yes, you read that right:OG Bratz is back! From new clothes and makeup, to re-release  the dolls, Bratz has come back with plenty of new merchandise!  

New Clothes 

Starting in the summer of 2020, Bratz kicked things off with returning after a year-long hiatus to Instagram, and released some shirts to the Hot Topic website along with a few other stores such as Pretty Little Thing! By February of 2021, they had more shirts and accessories at Hot Topic! 

They also released a few sets of sneakers in a collaboration with PUMA.  

Get All The Fame in This Mobile Game 

Next, they released a mobile game, similar to bejeweled, where you clear boards of jewels to gain points to “go shopping” and strive to become an influencer! My favorite part of the game is that you got to dress up your avatar in iconic Bratz fashion from the doll lines like Wintertime Wonderland and Flaunt It! Even Kirstee and Kacy show up to try to ruin everything as usual!  

Coming to a Store Near You!  

By the summer of 2021, the core four dolls, Sasha, Cloe, Yasmin, and Jade started to make their way to Hot Topic stores, and they sold out fast! By July, the dolls started to pop up in Walmart and Target! At this point, I just HAD to get my hands on Jade. However, she was a popular item and she sold out fast! I decided to buy Yasmin instead, and I have her currently in my room back home. Eventually, I did get Jade, as she is my favorite out of the dolls (not characters), and she is also in my room.  

Makeup and More! 

In June, they surprised us with a collaboration with Revolution Beauty. They released four eyeshadow palettes (one contributing to each of the core four girls), along with matching high-pigmented, plumping lip glosses so you can look like the Bratz too, colored eyeliner also in colors corresponding to the girls, and lip liners! They also released liquid liner, a makeup bag, and a lip care set. I bought the Cloe eyeshadow palette, and both the Jade lipgloss and lip liner. I bought my makeup at Ulta Beauty, but you can also shop online. As of November 17th, they teased their holiday collection with more nude tones, of course called Wintertime Wonderland.  

The Bratz are back and better than ever! With makeup, t-shirts, shoes, and the OG dolls themselves, there is tons to choose from if you are feeling a bit nostalgic for “the girls with a passion for fashion”. I didn’t have Bratz when I was young, so as of now I am completely obsessed! Are you too?  

Lily de Rooij is a senior this year at Lynn University. She love the connections and memories she has been able to make throughout the years here at HC. Her favorite part about being on the team, is coming up with new social media ideas and posts.