This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Logan, Kendall, Carlos, and James take on Netflix! Big Time Rush was just released on the streaming service and fans couldn’t be more excited! All four seasons have been released so it is time to binge watch and relive the nostalgia of your childhood. Here are five episodes you must watch during your Big Time Rush Binge. 

Big Time Mansion  

Season 1 Episode 6  

When Gustavo is out of town, the boys are in charge of housesitting his mansion. He gives them three strict rules to follow. Since the boys never follow the rules they cause chaos in the house and break everything. They need to get the house back in order before Gustavo comes back from his trip. 

Big Time Beach Party  

Season 2 Episode 13 

The boys go to Griffin’s beach house for the day and they invite their friends from the Palm Woods. Carlos and Logan are searching for a treasure with a pirate. James suspects his new crush is a mermaid. Kendall and Jo’s relationship is put at risk when a fan acts and posts everywhere that she is Kendall’s new girlfriend.

Belair Rush  

Season 3 Episode 3  

Now that the boys have become huge celebrities they can no longer live at the Palm Woods due to all the Paparazzi. Due to this, Gustavo is forced to move them to a mansion in Bel Air. All seems great at first until they realize they can never leave. Now the boys must find a way out. 

Backstage Rush 

Season 3 Episode 1  

This is the first episode of season three. The boys are on their last stop of their “All Over the World Tour”. They are trying to find a way to change as fast as possible to beat a world record. In this episode, you get to see the life of Big Time Rush on and off stage. 

Big Time Scandal  

Season 4 Episode 2

When Lucy releases a new album about Kendall, Gustavo and the band freak out since they can’t have bad publicity right now. Kendall and Jo are trying to convince Lucy not to say the songs are about Kendall. While this is happening, Logan and Carlos are dealing with their own scandal about being horrible to old people. James creates an internet rumor that he and Cher Lloyd are recording a duet.  

These are just five amazing episodes that are in the show. There are many more episodes definitely worth a watch! What is your favorite Big Time Rush episode?

Priscilla is the President and the Director of Social Media at Her Campus at Lynn. She is a Senior at Lynn University studying International Business Management and Marketing. She has grown up all over the world, this helped her learn new languages and different cultures. She has a passion for traveling and discovering new things.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.