bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness

Best Health Conscious Restaurants in Boca

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Hungry? Honestly when aren’t we hungry? Being a college student means you eat out three times a day. Have you heard of the Freshmen 15? It’s real I tell you, most freshmen pick up 15 pounds from all the food they eat, especially from eating at the wrong restaurants. Thankfully our campus is located near some of the healthiest restaurants in the hospitality industry. Being a Boca local I know all the best places to eat. So here’s my top seven must go to places to eat!

Three Natives 

This is my favorite place to get açaí bowls. A regular sized bowl is $9, which in my opinion is really affordable for a lunch meal. They don’t serve any dairy either so between açaí bowls and homemade smoothies what more do you need on a hot Florida day?

Jersey Mike’s 

This is my go to place for lunch. It’s a little on the pricey side, but you can definitely order a regular sized roll and eat half for lunch and the other for dinner. The best part is that they offer a gluten free roll, and for a healthier alternative they have sub in a tub, which is basically a sub salad. 

Bolay

So fresh, so bold. Another gluten free friendly restaurant. This is also on the pricey side, but this is the perfect meal post work out. With a good mix of greens and proteins you are all set. Don’t forget the all natural sodas! 

Cheesecake Factory

I could eat three meals a day at this restaurant. Thankfully they do serve all three meals too. This is a gluten free friendly restaurant which provides many different types of food. In the mood for a burger, but your friend wants pasta? This is the place to go! 

First Watch

Not only is it healthy, but it is vegetarian and gluten free friendly too. The restaurant is always busy and the menu is huge. There is a great selection between breakfast and lunch foods. If you are going to go, definitely go early to miss a long wait.

Panera Bread

This cafe was built with the intention to target baby boomers, but instead it has become a huge attraction for younger generations who want to eat healthy homemade food. My favorite is the tomato soup and half fuji apple chicken salad. I totally recommend.

Chipotle

Quick and easy, and in a rush? This is the best place to go for a healthy and affordable bite. Depending on how much you eat at a sitting you can split this meal in half and eat it for lunch and dinner.

Try out these restaurants near campus!

I was born to write epic stories and live an interesting life. I am 19 and writing is my passion. I am type 1 diabetic and have been for 17 years. I have lived in South Florida my whole life and would love to be a famous author one day. Reading a steamy romance novel is my favorite pastime. I love romance, dogs, my friends and family, and my darling boyfriend. I’m always up for a good chat with friends and coffee! My sweet tooth is my entire mouth and I live every day like its my last.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.