This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

1. M&M’s

This is one of the most popular costumes of Halloween, where a maximum of six friends can dress as the famous chocolate candy. You just need a t-shirt with the logo of M&M’s and the color of your choosing (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, or purple) at your closest t-shirt printing site. Then, add a tutu that matches the color that you chose. And finally, add some Converse shoes!

2. Grease

• The iconic 70s movie has some great looks for Halloween. If you are looking for something cute and original, wear some black leather pants with a black top. Do a messy hairstyle combined with a red lip makeup look. When it comes to shoes, try using some black boots. 
  • The movie also presents the style of the “Pink Ladies” who dress with a long pink skirt and a black t-shirt. The hairstyle is just a high ponytail with soft makeup. For both looks, don’t forget your bandana on the neck!

3. White t-shirt

• I once saw that some friends wore this on Halloween and I was fascinated by the funny, original, and simple idea of this costume. A group of four put on an oversized white t-shirt that only said “This is my Costume”. Yes, only that, and believe me they received many compliments for their creativity.
  • If you are looking for something more scary, the easy but iconic costume of the purge can be made with the daily tools that you have in your house. Grab a white t-shirt and cut multiple holes on it, then with a red marker (or red paint) start drawing lines or spots that look like blood. Finally, just combine the look with some white Converse and long white painted socks.

4. 80s workout costume

This one is one of my favorites because of how colorful it is. You can use a bodysuit that has a colorful design (similar to the one that Barbie used in the Barbie Movie) over some neon leggings. Use some heaters, a high ponytail, big earrings, and some gym sneakers.

5. Boxers

I once got dressed as this for Halloween and I loved it! You can wear a sports bra, training shorts (preferably the popular Nike Pro 3” shorts) with some long socks, and gym shoes. The only accessories that you need are the boxing robe and boxing gloves. However, many opt to not use any gloves. You could do some braids or a high ponytail as your hairstyle option.

This is Sofia and she is from Colombia. She is a sophomore who is double majoring in Criminal Justice and International Business with a dream of going to law school. She loves to read, work out, watch movies, and travel. Blue is her favorite color, and a fun fact about Sofia is that she loves chocolate!