This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lynn chapter.

Instagram has come to revolutionize social media. This platform is now used with many objectives, one of them to promote lifestyle or businesses. However, we can often find ourselves trapped in how to create engaging content. If you find yourself in the position where you wish to grow your Instagram, but you don’t know where to start and how to boost your content, here are the top five editing apps that will save your life.

Tezza

If you are the aesthetic type of person, this app will be your perfect fit. From presets to video editing, Tezza will allow you to edit your stories and posts with top features for your content to be visually appealing. Like many other apps, there is a free and paid version. However, the paid version is much more recommended as it offers unlimited features that will level up your Instagram content. Having the free version is still not bad. You can have access to several presets and video editing features such as slow motion. You can find it in the Play Store or App Store.

Remini

If you ever have a fantastic picture, but it turns out blurry or low quality, this app will be your life-saver. Remini is used to enhance images to high definition. With this app, you can now use old saved photos you weren’t able to use because the quality would not make it. It is essential to mention that the free version only allows you to enhance three pictures a day while looking at ads. If you want access to more images, you would like to try the pro version. Find it at the Play Store or App Store

Unfold

Have you ever looked at someone else’s story and thought you wished yours looked like that? Unfold is one of the most recognized apps with several different templates you can access. Either you want it for your personal Instagram or to promote your business, unfold provides you with filters and effects to improve your stories. They also offer different templates that you can use, such as classic, film, scrapbook, plastic, journal, paper, digital, moodboard, zodiac, love, artist, and many more. Download Unfold on the Play Store or App Store.

Videoshop

Now that reels have become one of the most popular trends to grow your Instagram account, Videoshop is a great app to edit and create unique reels. On Videoshop, you can record or import videos, resize, trim, add music, text, and filters. Find it on the Play Store or App Store.

Lightroom

Presets have become crucial to edit pictures to have an attractive and organized feed. It has been proved how the first 5 seconds are what makes someone else follow you. Lightroom will be your best friend if you want to have a clean and color attractive feed. In Lightroom, you will be able to add presets or even create your own. You can also play with the editing features to enhance light, contrast, vibrance, and more. Find Lightroom on the Play Store and App Store

All these are easy and manageable apps that will help you create the content you always aimed for. Whether it’s for personal use or for business, they will be your best friends and make your life easier. 

Cinthia is a Sophomore at Lynn University majoring in Graphic Design. Originally from Nicaragua, Cinthia decided to study in the United States while remaining in close proximity to her native country; thus, she chose to pursue her education in Florida. In the future, she aims to represent the visual identity of different brands and organizations. Besides her academic interests, Cinthia enjoys photography and hanging out with friends.
Lynn University Chapter of Her Campus.