What Accessory the Signs Would Wear to The Era’s Tour

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUM chapter.

Ever curious what Swifties covet as their most prized accessory with their swoon worthy concert-going outfit? I’m making some predictions as to what I believe the signs will have as their main accessories at The Era’s Concert(s):  

Aries:  

• Reputation era baddies of the astrology group. You like to make an impression that stands out, such as turning bleach blonde at the Met Gala. The accessory I could see you wearing is a necklace laced with snakes and jewels.  An invaluable piece that is a strong statement and reminds everyone you’re in charge.  

Taurus:  

• With a grounded ambition, definitely a Lover era baddie. To time stamp what era it would be, is when Ms. Swift wanted to do more of a festival for the Lover Tour era. Their accessory is body glitter everywhere, cohesive or not, to add some flair.  

Gemini:  

• The 1989 era. Ms. Swift took us through ups and downs during 1989. This was very twinning, just like your sign. The accessory that I could see you wearing is a gorgeous sparkly jacket which is structured meets flamboyant.  

Cancer:  

• The sign that best aligns with the Evermore era. It has been proven that Cancers will do anything to protect themselves. The song “No Body, No Crime” exists in the Evermore Era. The one accessory that I could see wearing is a body armor piece like a heavy bracelet, vest, or very full scarf.  

Leo:  

• For Leo’s, it’s the Reputation era. To pinpoint which part, the “End Game.”  With strong lioness qualities, you are known to be dramatic. Therefore, the one accessory that I predict you’ll should wear for is gold, like a true Royal of the jungle, and lots of it.  

Virgo:  

• Virgo, you are reflective of the 1989 era, the moment when Ms. Swift transferred from country to pop. The perfectionism was flawless during this era just like your sign. Silver star earrings would be a good fit for their perfect shape and structure.  

Libra:  

• The Midnights era is for the Libras. There is harmony balance, and justice brought throughout this album just like the scales of their sign. Accessories with a moon symbol are my prediction. 

Scorpio:  

• Folklore era for the Scorpios. It has been deemed that you all use your emotional energy as your fuel. The accessory that I see you wearing is a couple of simple silver rings that have meaning to you.  

Sagittarius:  

•  Lover era for Sagittarians because they are the Archers and “The Archer” is a part of the album.  The accessory that I predict is heart earrings.  

Capricorn:  

• My fan favorite Capricorn, I have deemed you Fearless (Taylor’s Version) era.  The reason being is we know how to be fearless and have dedication. The accessory that you’ll be rocking at the concert is classic gold hoops.                    

Aquarius:  

• Due to your revolutionary ideas, Miss Americana era seems perfect. The accessory that I could see Aquarius strutting at the concert was a cute handbag in a nice ephemeral hue like indigo or marine.  

Pisces:  

• Pisces, Red (Taylor’s Version) era is fitting. The reason being is your intuition and empathy. The accessory that I could see you all wearing to the concert is a fun pair of red sunglasses.  

  

  

Sydney is a sophomore at LUM and is majoring in Data Science with a minor in Mathematics. She is from Denver, Colorado. During her free time, she enjoys hanging out with friends, exploring and having new adventures, and being active. Some of her favorite activities are dancing with the LUM Dance Company, scuba diving, hiking, skiing, and running. She loves trying new restaurants, eating good food, going to concerts and museums.