The Lalanavy Nails And Plaid Shirt
The Lalanavy Nails And Plaid Shirt
Her Campus Media
Style

Fall Nail Looks That Are Perfect for November 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUM chapter.

Now that the Halloween season has concluded, it’s time to put the spiderwebs and ghosts in the past and try something new for our nail looks. Nails are one of many ways to express yourself and to involve the season in your style! Here are a few mid-to-late-fall favorite looks!  

First, let us talk about the color palette for this fall. We adore blood orange, light orange, warm yellow, maroon, wine purple, moss green, night sky blue, and neutral deep brown. You can use these colors in various ways in many separate sets!  

French Colored Tips 

A favorite of many! You can make the tip any color you’d like, but we’d recommend picking from our color palette.  

Swirls 

Following the recent trend, we have been obsessed with swirls. On nails?? Even better. These are especially cute dual-toned! 

Dual-Colored Swivels 

These adorable nails look great with any colors but look especially appealing when done with your color and white! 

Matisse Inspired 

On trend again, these are the cutest! Done with red or orange, they are absolutely amazing!  

Randomized Order 

Some of the cutest nails are the ones that do not have any pattern at all! (ie., some are striped, some may be solid, and some are French tipped) 

Mix and Match Solids 

Seeing a collection of colors on display always warms our hearts! We love to stick with warm colors or do an array of neutral colors for mixing and matching!   

Ombre  

This set is a perfect combination of light and dark colors with yellow, orange, and red!  

Different Colored Dots 

Using any colors you’d like, or just ones you have on hand, this is one of the cutest simple looks you can do during the fall season! 

That’s it for this list of fall nail looks. Make sure to tag us on insta @hcatlum if you try out any of these! We’d love to see all of them! 

Book-lover, indie-obsessed, studying space and writing for the thrill of it