This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUM chapter.

It’s almost that time of year again! Find the perfect universal gift for all of the women on your list this holiday season. Here’s a list of my top three personal favorites this season.

Little Words Project

The Little Words Project was founded by a group of girls who believed in the following three things; 1. Always supporting women, 2. Collaboration trumps competition, and 3. Kindness not only to yourself but to others.  

The Little Words Project encourages women to be kind. Each bracelet is handcrafted with a different inspirational word, such as “Fearless” and “Thankful”. Each bracelet also contains a unique registration code. The way the Little Word Project works, is that you wear your bracelet for however long you feel you need to be kept grounded by the word on your bracelet.   

Eventually, you’ll come across someone who may need that little word more than you do. When this happens, you’ll pass the bracelet on. Eventually, the hope is, that person will then pass it along to someone else. With the registration code, each person that the bracelet is worn by will have the opportunity to register it on the website, which serves as a tracking system, so that your bracelet has the chance to travel on the wrists of women all over the world.  

Homesick Candles

Homesick is a company that was founded in 2006 with the mission of bringing people closer to the people, places, memories, and occasions that they wish to hold close. Homesick has over 200 candles to shop from, each representing something significant from states, cities, and countries all over the United States and the world.  

All of their candles have an average burn time of 60-80 hours ensuring you’ll get the most bang for your buck. Each candle is made from all-natural ingredients, non-toxic, free from lead, plastics, parabens, and synthetic dyes.

One of my personal favorites is their New York City candle which captures the perfect reminder of the city I call home. Their diverse selection offers a chance for you to find the perfect scent for everyone on your list, bound to be their new favorite!

Heart Talk by Cleo Wade

Heart Talk is a book of small poems authored by Cleo Wade. In it, the reader can find pages filled with inspiration and life lessons through poetry, mantras, affirmations. With over 120 inspiring poems to flip through, this book would make the perfect gift for the most empowered, motivated, and spiritual women on your lists.  

This book is the equivalent of a daily pep talk that speaks to the most relatable everyday challenges faced by us all. In order to really appreciate the message, pick one poem to read per day. As you begin to become familiar with them, don’t be afraid to flip back to the one that resonates with you on the days you need it most.

Erin is a senior and a member of the Her Campus Writing team at Loyola University Maryland. She is a Global Studies major and a triple minor in Business Administration, Political Science, and Information Systems. She hopes to work in the Banking Industry and eventually attend Law school.
Peyton Skeels is a senior at Loyola University Maryland studying Economics with a minor in Entrepreneurship. She is an RA, member of Omicron Delta Kappa leadership honor society, and currently serves as a co-Campus Correspondent and the Editor-in-Chief for HC at LUM. When not studying, you'll find her gazing through her camera lens, listening to a podcast, or working on her blog, Patience and Pajamas.