New Year New Vibes Concept Option 2?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
New Year New Vibes Concept Option 2?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
HCM Design

A Quick Welcome Back Message :)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUM chapter.

Welcome back to Her Campus for the spring!

We’re very excited to get back into the swing for the semester.

For every one new, we are a women’s powered magazine for college women by college women operating out of Loyola University Maryland, And I’m your editor, Elena. Our fantastic team of writers covers everything from culture to lifestyle and even school events!

One of our goals this semester is to diversify our content and become your one-stop-shop for fun editorials while mixing in more serious topics. We also will be hosting loads of events on campus this semester, so come and support our university girl gang!

Happy spring, hounds! Let’s make this a great semester! Watch this space for a new article every day and share it with your friends.

To quote our favorite blogger, gossip girl, “you know you love me.”
HCXO,
Her Campus LUM

Elena Johnston is the Editor in Chief for Her Campus at LUM. She is a senior Global Studies and Communications double major with a focus in PR at Loyola University Maryland. She is also the Communications Pathways Intern at the US Agency for International Development Bureau of Europe and Eurasia. You can usually find her in a bookstore or library listening to Taylor Swift.