This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUM chapter.

I can’t believe I’m saying it, but the most wonderful time of the year is almost here! The holidays are my absolute favorite time- not only because I get to buy gifts to the people I care about, but I also get to spend time with those I care about most. Although that will look a little different this year, I am still excited to get a jump on my holiday shopping. That’s why I have rounded up this year’s best gift sets for makeup and skincare. Happy shopping!

Benefit Cosmetics Cheers my Dears! Set

This set is perfect for the makeup lover in your life. Priced at only $50, it includes 4 full-sized Benefit products (eyebrow pen, bronzer, mascara, and primer.) It’s valued at over $100, so this is definitely a steal! These bestsellers normally retail for much more. Grab it while you can!

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Glossy Posse Mini Gloss Bomb Set: Holo’Daze Edition

Fenty Beauty is a fan-favorite brand, which means that almost anyone who loves beauty will be happy to receive something from them! Their famous glosses come in this set with special mini sizes so that you can try a variety of shades. Priced at $36 for four shades, this is a steal!

Anastasia Beverley Hills Perfect Your Brows Kit

ABH is known for their iconic line of eyebrow products. This set is perfect for someone who wants to try them out, without splurging on the money! It comes with their bestselling eyebrow pencil and eyebrow gel to lock your perfected brow in place.

Kiehl’s Greatest Hits

This set may be pricey for a few, but with the number of products you get, it is worth it! You will get masks, eye treatment, cleansers, and more in this set, so your skin will never be distressed this winter. When you think about how much you spend buying individual products, buying them in a set makes sense!

Mario Badescu Mask and Mist Duo

This set comes in three varieties: rose, lavender, and cucumber. Mario Badescu’s famous facial sprays, combined with their masks, is an awesome way to make sure your skin stays hydrated this winter. Plus, their masks usually retail for more than this set!

Peter Thomas Roth Made to Mask Set

Although these masks can be pricey on their own, this set gives you the perfect chance to try them out before committing to the full size. There are 4 different masks, so anytime your skin acts up, you can combat it! Whether your skin is dry, oily, or combination, this set has something for everyone.

Kylie Cosmetics Mask Trio Bundle

This set comes with three masks, two for your face and one for your lips (yes, your lips need help too!) The detox mask will help impurities with the hydrating mask will revive your skin this winter. And, you won’t have to worry about cracked lips, since your lip mask will save the day!

I hope this list helps you get a start on your holiday shopping (or, help you make your holiday wish list!) Sometimes, the volume of products released around this time of year can be overwhelming. Hopefully, this gives you some inspiration to start with!

Claire Blose is currently a junior at Loyola University Maryland majoring in Advertising and Public Relations and minoring in Marketing. When she is not studying, you’ll likely find her listening to music, exploring the great outdoors, or trying new recipes in the kitchen.
Peyton Skeels is a senior at Loyola University Maryland studying Economics with a minor in Entrepreneurship. She is an RA, member of Omicron Delta Kappa leadership honor society, and currently serves as a co-Campus Correspondent and the Editor-in-Chief for HC at LUM. When not studying, you'll find her gazing through her camera lens, listening to a podcast, or working on her blog, Patience and Pajamas.