What LUC Women Need to Survive Spring Semester

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

1. An awesome summer tote bag and wristlet. 

Vera Bradley’s Ella Tote and Wristlet ID bracelet are perfect for the warmer months. Not only is this bag design cute but the bag itself is huuuuuge. It can pretty much store all of your Spring/Summer essentials (including the things on the rest of this list).

2. Hope for fun summer travels. 

CEA is a study abroad program that gives students an amazing opportunity to travel the world! Make sure to follow our social media to receive travel grant codes from CEA Study Abroad! Visit their website in the mean time: http://bit.ly/1SzxYIP

3. A voluminous shampoo and conditioner.

It’s time to rid your hair of all the dryness that came with the harsh winter and to fill it with moisture! TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo leaves your hair healthy, soft and voluminous.

4. A bright eyeliner. 

Kick that dark makeup to the curb and brighten those eyelids ladies! Milani fine tip eyeliner comes in vinyl and shimmer finishes that leave your eyes as bright as the spring sun!

5. Snacks to keep you healthy.

UTI’s are a common occurrence that are taken way too lightly by college women. With AZO Cranberry® Gummies UTI’s can be prevented (in a delicious and healthy way!).

6. Something to make getting dressed way easier.

Brappz strap slips help hold together bras, shoe laces, swimwear…just about everything! 

7. Of course, money.

Who doesn’t like money?! Circle Pay makes it easier to exchange money with your friends, roommates and family. Also be on the lookout on HC x LUC social media to see how you can win $10 in Circle Pay!

Samantha (Sammi) Saliba is currently a Junior at Loyola University Chicago studying Public Relations and Marketing. She is also the Co-President of Her Campus chapter at Loyola and is the blogger and brains behind ambitiouslifeofacitygirl.com! A member of Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, Vice President of Loyola's Communications Honors Society and intern at a couple of companies, she never fails to stay busy and ambitious. Samantha aspires to one day own her own fashion PR firm in California, start a non- profit for sex-trafficking victims and have 75 puppies. 
Molly is the Loyola University Chicago CC, a PR consultant and fashion merchandiser by day, a blogger by night, and a coffee addict all the time. She's a Starbucks and Sephora VIP member, which is both a blessing and a curse, and would rather get Valentino than a Valentine. Her interior design efforts usually incorporate elk, while her wardrobe consists of black, black, and slightly darker shades of black.