The Perfect Fall Activity for your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

With fall upon us that means all things spooky, pumpkin, and apple are here! Find your sign to figure out what fall activity suits you the best.

Libra:

Pumpkin Patch

Libras have an innate love for nature and personal connection which makes a pumpkin patch the perfect fall place for them. Gathering a group of close friends to pick out the cutest pumpkins gives Libras a nice burst of serotonin.

Scorpio:

Scary Movie Marathon

The most brave and mysterious sign, Scorpio, is always down for a good scary movie marathon. Cozying up with friends or family for a good thrill on a cool October night is the perfect way for a Scorpio to end the week. 

Sagittarius:

Halloween Bar Crawl

Sagittarius is always in need of an excuse for a good party, so combining spooky season and a bar crawl seems perfectly fitting for their larger-than-life mentality. 

Capricorn:

Pumpkin Carving

Pumpkin Carving combines two of Capricorn’s typical interests: gardening and artistic projects. As a very practical sign, Capricorn would love the multipurpose uses that the pumpkin offers: a lantern, ingredients for a fall recipe, or just a fun craft. 

Aquarius:

Halloween Costume Designing

What better chance to stand out from the crowd than with an eye-catching and head-turning costume. Aquarius will be found doing the most in the Halloween spirit shop until they have planned the perfect fit.

Pisces:

Visit a psychic or tarot card reader

Pisces naturally have an interest in the spiritual and mystical, so what better time to explore this niche than the season of goblins and ghouls.

Aries: 

Chicago Haunting Ghost Tours

Adventure-seeking Aries is always in the mood for a good thrill, so spooky season is right up their alley. To satisfy their need for a spine-tingling scare they should attend a Chicago Ghost Tour. 

Taurus: 

Apple Picking

As an earth sign, Taurus loves and appreciates all things nature. Going to an apple orchard to pick and eat delicious apples right from the tree would satisfy the simple desires of a Taurus. 

Gemini:

Haunted House

Curious and experience-driven Geminis want to take in everything the world has to offer, even if that is a terrifying haunted house. 

Cancer:

Pumpkin and Apple Baking

Cancers find joy from all things warm and comforting. Baking the most delicious fall pastries would allow them to show their love for friends with delectable goodies while satisfying their own sweet tooth.

Leo:

Decorating with fall home decor

Main character Leos will find any way possible to draw attention to themselves. So of course, you can expect to find your neighborhood Leo decking out the interior and exterior of their home with all the extravagant fall decor to catch the eye of every pedestrian.

Virgo:

Stroll through the park to observe the fall foliage 

This practical and thoughtful earth sign loves some alone time to collect their thoughts. What’s a more perfect way to do this than with a brisk walk through the beautiful fall scenery. 

Lilli is a senior studying finance and Spanish at Loyola University Chicago. When not studying and spending time with friends, you can find her dancing, at the gym, or searching for the best cold brew in Chicago. In the future Lilli hopes to combine her passion for creativity and finance expertise to spend time traveling abroad.