Culture > News

A Look Inside the World’s Largest Starbucks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

The world’s largest Starbucks and Reserve Roastery opened in Chicago on November 15th and has been packed with locals and tourists alike ever since. 

The five-story, 35,000-square-foot building includes a cocktail bar, cozy fireplaces, a bakery & cafe, the midwest’s first ever curved escalator, a rooftop patio (seasonal), limited edition Starbucks merch and of course—a ton of freshly roasted coffee beans.

Whether you’re an eager coffee fiend or just a curious spectator, it’s definitely worth stopping in to check it out.

All photos are courtesy of Hannah Foster.

Hannah is a senior at Loyola University Chicago studying creative advertising and photography. She grew up in the Rocky Mountains near Vail, Colorado. Being surrounded by some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world is what inspired her to start taking up photography as a hobby. She tries to live by the quote "take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time." Find her on instagram @h.rose1030!
Her Campus LUC CC Diana is a senior at Loyola University Chicago pursuing a bachelors degree in Creative Advertising, with a minor in Visual Communication. As a self-proclaimed horror novel enthusiast, avid drinker of intricate coffees, and pseudo art aficionado, Diana hopes to share her wide array of passions with the HERCampus readers.