Jason Girard ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

Name: Jason GirardYear: JuniorMajor: Film Production and Music Hometown: Schaumburg, ILRelationship Status: SingleInterested in: Females

This campus cutie plays the trombone, ukulele, and he’ll only make you cry with his humor.

Since you are a junior here at Loyola, is there any advice you would give the incoming freshmen? Someone asked me that over the summer, and I said “You know what, just go to class and you’ll be fine”.

What has been your favorite experience at Loyola? March Madness in St Louis was so much fun! Freshman year, Loyola defeated Bradley at the buzzer. I love college basketball, and to experience my college winning was a moment I always wanted to experience, ever since I started watching college basketball.

What is the most attractive personality trait you look for? I like a girl who knows how to make me laugh! 

What is your go to pick up line? How much does a polar bear weigh?….. Please give me your phone number.

What is something that you look for in a girl? She has to have a nice smile. I want someone I have intellectual conversations with, but also easy to laugh with. I’d like a girl who is motivated and fitness savvy.

What is the greatest quality you bring to a relationship? A dreidal and my mother’s matzo ball soup. …. And I’m a natural stud.

What does your ideal date look like? I would take a girl to the zoo because I love animals. We could have good conversation without any distractions. Then, I’d buy her food because everyone loves food.

What is your favorite thing about living in Chicago? I love all the different things you can experience here. The food. The art. The art museum and the architecture. Definitely not the weather. I love how welcoming the city is.

If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? I’ve always wanted to go to Britain. Definitely not for the weather. I love their accents. I have always wanted to study film there because all the greatest filmmakers come from Britain.

I am a sophomore journalism major at Temple University. I love my campus and everything that it has to offer, but some people just don't notice the things that I do. And I love to share the information and fun that I have with them so that they can join in on it! Let's go Temple Owls!
Molly is the Loyola University Chicago CC, a PR consultant and fashion merchandiser by day, a blogger by night, and a coffee addict all the time. She's a Starbucks and Sephora VIP member, which is both a blessing and a curse, and would rather get Valentino than a Valentine. Her interior design efforts usually incorporate elk, while her wardrobe consists of black, black, and slightly darker shades of black.