This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

Name: Connor Welby
Year: Junior
Major(Minors): Finance & Marketing
Hometown: St. Louis, MO
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Women

What are you involved in on campus? 
I am an active brother Sigma Chi where I am on a number of different committees, and I am the Treasurer and one of the Captains for the Running Club.

What do you look for in a relationship/partner?
There are a couple things that I look for in a relationship, however the most important thing is acceptance.  Everybody is different and I don’t believe that you should have to change who you are in order to make a relationship work. 

Describe your perfect date!
My perfect date isn’t your average dinner and a movie.  I’m pretty old-fashioned, so I would pick them up from their place.  Usually my favorite thing to do is ice skating, but since that isn’t always an option I look for something that is active but provides time to talk and get to know one another.

Do you think a good and healthy relationship in college is possible? 
Yes, absolutely.  College has this stigma about it that it has to be the best time of your life and you shouldn’t be tied down.  However, I am a firm believer that if someone comes along, and I have a connection then I’ll make it work.  

Who is your celebrity crush and why?
My celebrity crush is definitely Hailee Steinfeld. She is an amazing actor and singer as well as a total cutie. What’s not to like?

Do you have any best/worst date stories?
There was this one date back in high school. There was no connection and I ended up rambling for two hours trying to fill the awkward dead air.
Samantha (Sammi) Saliba is currently a Junior at Loyola University Chicago studying Public Relations and Marketing. She is also the Co-President of Her Campus chapter at Loyola and is the blogger and brains behind ambitiouslifeofacitygirl.com! A member of Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, Vice President of Loyola's Communications Honors Society and intern at a couple of companies, she never fails to stay busy and ambitious. Samantha aspires to one day own her own fashion PR firm in California, start a non- profit for sex-trafficking victims and have 75 puppies.