This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

Ahh…feminism. A word so looked down upon by some, revered by many. When people find out I’m a Women and Gender Studies minor I get a lot of weird and judgemental looks. A lot of questions of “Why?” and literal laugh out louds are then ensued. But I just hold my feminist head loud and proud, and smile. Because jokes on them. They’re probably a feminist too.

Don’t believe me? Answer the next 5 questions below to see how you rank on the feminist scale.

1. Do you believe that women are humans?

2. Do you believe that women are equal to men?

3. Do you believe that women should be legally equal to men?

4. Do you believe that women are superior to men?

5. Do you believe that men are superior to women?

Did you answer yes to questions 1-3, and no for questions 4-5? Oh wow…look at that! You’re a feminist! Cat’s out the bag!

Did you answer no to any of questions 1-3, and yes for questions 4 or no? Welp. You might not be a feminist, but…

Samantha (Sammi) Saliba is currently a Junior at Loyola University Chicago studying Public Relations and Marketing. She is also the Co-President of Her Campus chapter at Loyola and is the blogger and brains behind ambitiouslifeofacitygirl.com! A member of Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, Vice President of Loyola's Communications Honors Society and intern at a couple of companies, she never fails to stay busy and ambitious. Samantha aspires to one day own her own fashion PR firm in California, start a non- profit for sex-trafficking victims and have 75 puppies.