This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

Don’t know what to get for someone who has it all? These sophisticated gifts are the perfect holiday present for that special someone, and they won’t break the bank.

For Her:

• Jo Malone Perfume, $68-$136 https://www.jomalone.com/product/22186/10079/fragrance/colognes/fruity/nectarine-blossom-honey-cologne

• Jo Malone’s collection is a classic that is universally loved by women everywhere. Their collection consists of some of the best long lasting scents and the large variety of perfumes offered is bound to match the personality of someone in your life.

• Best scents:

• Nectarine Blossom & Honey, Peony & Blush Suede, English Pear & Freesia, Wood Sage and Sea Salt, Orange Bitters Holiday Edition

For Him:

Arwa Madhwala is a senior at Loyola University Chicago. She is majoring in finance and minoring in Arabic. Arwa is also a member of Kappa Delta Sorority, and enjoys being involved on Loyola's campus with her sisters.
Annie Kate Raglow is a fourth-year honors student at Loyola University Chicago. She is a journalism major with a music minor, and she enjoys her role as contributor for the LUC chapter of Her Campus. Annie was Campus Correspondent when the chapter re-launched at LUC. She has a passion for traveling and meeting new people, as well as advocating for social issues. Career goals (as of right now) include opportunities in investigative or documentary journalism. Music is a huge part of Annie's life, and one of her favorite pastimes is performing at local Chicago "open mic" nights. She also loves finding independent coffee shops! Annie is ambitious in pursuit of her journalism and music skills, and loves everything that Her Campus has to offer.