This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LUC chapter.

With sexual assault being at the epicenter of political discourse in the media today, it is no surprise that feminist movements from across the nation are quickly coming together to empower women and to influence change.

Recently, our members at Her Campus Loyola received survival kits that contain motivational tank tops adorned with the hashtag “ActuallySheCan.” The hashtag speaks volumes to the feminist movement with an encouraging message to women everywhere. The tank tops were received from a pharmaceutical company, Allergan PLC, that aims to promote awareness of women’s health and wellness.

Here are three facts about the company and their message:

1. The company launched the campaign three years ago.

Allergan PLC is one of many companies that work to attract millennial women. The company adopted the new marketing campaign, #ActuallySheCan in 2013 as a response to the phrase “I can’t even.”

1. It focuses on women’s healthcare and wellness.

The hashtag is comprised of four major themes: mind, body, soul, and birth control. Each section provides information relating to topics such as careers, fitness, relationships, and contraceptives.

3. #ActuallySheCan has partnered with TEDWomen in the past for an annual conference.

In 2016, ActuallySheCan joined forces with TEDwomen for a mentorship event. This event allowed young women to gain advice regarding career paths and personal goals.

Although the company is not the first healthcare campaign to market empowering women, it is unique in that it has fostered dialogue between women rather than about them.

If you would like to know more about the campaign, you can visit the website www.actuallyshecan.com or follow them on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.

Samar is a senior broadcast journalism major and global and international studies minor at Loyola. Although she hails from Toledo, Ohio, Samar has found homes in Chicago, Washington, D.C., and Rome. She has spent the past three years with Her Campus, sharing her insights on politics, women's issues, as well as beauty and lifestyle hacks.  
Annie Kate Raglow is a fourth-year honors student at Loyola University Chicago. She is a journalism major with a music minor, and she enjoys her role as contributor for the LUC chapter of Her Campus. Annie was Campus Correspondent when the chapter re-launched at LUC. She has a passion for traveling and meeting new people, as well as advocating for social issues. Career goals (as of right now) include opportunities in investigative or documentary journalism. Music is a huge part of Annie's life, and one of her favorite pastimes is performing at local Chicago "open mic" nights. She also loves finding independent coffee shops! Annie is ambitious in pursuit of her journalism and music skills, and loves everything that Her Campus has to offer.