Style > Fashion

My Swimsuit Recommendations for Summer 2024

Updated Published

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LSU chapter.

Spring break has passed, which means summertime is not too far away. No matter where you’re going this summer, it’s always nice to have a new swimsuit or two! Here are some swimsuit recommendations from four popular companies for you to grab before summer.

shein

This SHEIN high-waisted floral bikini comes in four different color combinations: purple and white, pink and white, and two blue and white variations. It comes in five sizes, from XS to XL. This bikini is comfortable and also has great coverage, so the top isn’t skimpy and the bottoms aren’t too cheeky.

This SHEIN high-waisted crisscross ruched bikini comes in five different colors: royal blue, red, black, hot pink, and brown. The size ranges from small to XL. All of the colors available in this bikini pop in a great way! This is one of my favorite suits I own and it is SO comfortable.

This SHEIN tank top high-waisted bikini comes in two color combos, which are khaki and black and lime green and black. The size range is also small to XL. This swimsuit is very unique and isn’t like your basic suit, and the green one gives Shego from Kim Possible vibes!

amazon

This one-shoulder ruffle top high-waisted bikini from Amazon comes in 26 different patterns including solids, stripes, and florals. The size ranges from XS to 3XL. This is a very comfortable suit with a lot of variety in designs, colors, and sizes.

This short-sleeved high-waisted bikini from Amazon comes in 15 different patterns, including solids and florals, and four sizes from small to XL. This bikini is SO cute and is surprisingly comfortable for the way it looks.

Target

This Target ruched one-piece suit comes in nine colors: some options are light pink, light green, black, aqua, magenta, and a wine red. The size ranges from XS to 2XL. This is a very comfortable and cute one-piece that comes in such cute colors.

cupshe

This twist high-waisted bikini from Cupshe is currently available in black, brown, and a black and bright-colored jaguar print. The size ranges from XS to 2XL. Cupshe is always shifting colors in and out and restocking certain colors in this suit, so just be aware of this if you love a certain color and order it while you can. This suit is very comfortable, especially the bottoms. The top isn’t that skimpy and the bottoms aren’t cheeky either.

This boho patterned bikini from Cupshe comes in two designs: one with blue and green, and one with pink, blue, orange, and yellow. The size ranges from XS to XL. This suit is very comfortable and it’s so adorable and fun! The best thing about this suit is that you can get the top and the bottoms in different sizes, which is available for most of Cupshe’s two piece swimsuits.

This underwire high-waisted bikini from Cupshe comes in three floral designs and one solid color, lavender. This suit ranges in size from XS to XL. This suit has been going viral on TikTok lately for some reason, but it’s definitely valid in my opinion because it is a cute suit! The bottoms aren’t too cheeky, even though they are labeled cheeky on the website. You can also get this swimsuit top and bottom in different sizes.

peace sign crop top beach bracelets necklace blonde hair torso tropical
Molly Longest / Her Campus
I’m an elementary education major at Louisiana State University. Once I graduate college I hope to teach either third or fourth grade. I would eventually like to open up my own dance studio and teach several styles of dance to dancers of different ages and skill levels. I danced for fifteen years and have been teaching dance at the studio I attended for three years now. In my free time, I enjoy dancing, shopping (online or in-person), doing arts and crafts, going out to eat, getting coffees or smoothies, baking/cooking, reading, traveling, and fishing.